URL / Website: https://ourhome2.net/member.php...aka-syeirapink
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: dallas northpark area
Activities: Dfk,BBj, 69, massage, K9
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length brown blonde high lites
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face, smoking tight body, Ass! amazing, tan, Ive always thought she looks like Julia Roberts
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!
She’s the best.
I must've caught her on a bad day because she flaked on me the day after OP saw her. Read so many great things about her and was very excited to meet her, but apparently the stars didn't align. Worse, I got no explanation from her during subsequent days nor any request to reschedule. Not the kind of behavior that I would expect from someone who has been in the business for so long.
I must've caught her on a bad day because she flaked on me the day after OP saw her. Read so many great things about her and was very excited to meet her, but apparently the stars didn't align. Worse, I got no explanation from her during subsequent days nor any request to reschedule. Not the kind of behavior that I would expect from someone who has been in the business for so long. Originally Posted by secondHandNews

This is 70 or 75% of the encounters for me. They ghost or don't respond at all. I haven't met the majority of the women I contact.
This is 70 or 75% of the encounters for me. They ghost or don't respond at all. I haven't met the majority of the women I contact. Originally Posted by dormGE
This wasn't a case of, say, sending a PM and not getting an answer though. I contacted her three days prior, and a few hours later, she agreed to the appointment. Confirmed as well on the day of the meeting. For some reason, a few hours before our start time, things began to go off the rails. She officially cancelled the appointment 30 mins after our agreed-upon time. I then sat in my car staring at my phone, wondering what the heck I said or did wrong. I could only shrug my shoulders. Good thing there was a Torchy's close by.. ha.

It's the kind of behavior that I would expect from a newbie or from a woman with a history of flaking. Syeira is neither. I absolutely did not expect that from a provider who has been called "a legend" and "the best." If life got in the way, I completely understand that. But then why not shoot me a text the following day with a quick explanation or, even better, a request to reschedule? Instead.. nothing.