Blowpop's List: Beat the Heat, Not Your Meat Edition

It's the end of July in Houston, otherwise known as the start of hell on earth. With temperatures regularly reaching triple digits, what's a guy in Houston to do to keep his cool?

I know my answer. Schedule an hour-long vacation with one of Houston's best providers. Shower (a clean Vienna Sausage of Love makes for improved mileage) sit back, relax, and enjoy.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, my current ATFs:

1. Tatiana
2. Allison of Houston
3. Brittney from Kentucky
4. Veronica Peach
5. Busty Amy
6. Eva of Eva's Touch
7. BP Chelsea
8. Hannah Hearte
9. BP Nikki

Regular readers may notice that some of the providers have moved around on the list. That's because as I've visited them again my impression of their talents changed.

Great news - two of my all-time ATF providers have returned to Houston. Brittany Bella Star, a regular in the upper reaches of my list, and the Houston legend Italia, truly one of the most spectacular women I've met in my years in the hobby. Sadly, I've not yet seen either since they've returned, so they're not on the list. Yet.

Sadly, several of my ATFs from the prior list have retired. They will be missed.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

But please remember: My time and hobby budget aren't unlimited, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources, affordable French-only rates, and being adorable means I'm more likely to see you sooner.

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
Wow # 2 thank you darlin...
BA on list.

List disregarded.
BA on list.

List disregarded. Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Have you seen her?

Outstanding list considering most of these providers serve fried chicken during their sessions.
Who is tatiana?
#2, #5 and #6 I know...the rest...can you at least put a link up to their corresponding profiles...
#2, #5 and #6 I know...the rest...can you at least put a link up to their corresponding profiles... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yes, if you would please do all the work. Thanks

Tatiana = rub girl. Search is your friend.
#10 is open ladies!

For you newbie ladies, if you offer him a free blowjob session, you're in the running to be mentioned on his open #10 spot...pass it on.

Tatiana = rub girl. Search is your friend. Originally Posted by tracer
Well he put the list up..why not at least put the links as well...
Wow # 2 thank you darlin... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Gotta Love Alli!!!!

Tatiana = rub girl. Search is your friend. Originally Posted by tracer

Alright sweet got it narrowed down to 6-7.

Time to put numbers in a hat and draw and hope thats the one he is talking about
PipelinerTX, you're disregarding the list, remember?
He's back pulling the "one spot to fill -- ladies PM me with your BEST offer!" shit? This has to be a joke, right? He'll probably get a free BJ from some new girl who doesn't know that the guys find his lists as worthless as used toilet paper..
Well I can say....I've orally inseminated at least three off that list but I'm not good with names and shit so I'll have to search out the rest....but to those I do remember.....