Houston versus Dallas Providers

Houston is a significantly larger metropolitan area than DFW. DFW has 631 listings on ECCIE and Houston has 412 currently. P411 numbers are similar.

I am curious why DFW has 1/3 more providers than Houston.???
Low self-esteem.... ?

Houston is a significantly larger metropolitan area than DFW. Originally Posted by Oralist
You going for a "whore per square mile" comparison or something? What does land area have to do with anything?

P.S.-While Greater Houston metro is larger in land area than Dallas Fort Worth metro, it's hardly what I'd call significant, only 9,286 sq mi to 10,062 sq mi...
You going for a "whore per square mile" comparison or something? What does land area have to do with anything?

P.S.-While Greater Houston metro is larger in land area than Dallas Fort Worth metro, it's hardly what I'd call significant, only 9,286 sq mi to 10,062 sq mi... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Damn no subtle racism or anything when comparing Houston to Dallas?

Look at WU all growin up
Why would I ever be racist? I abhor it...
Some of you need to read a dictionary
(Rank) (City) (2013 estimated census)

1 Houston 2,195,914

3 Dallas 1,257,676

5 Fort Worth 792,727

7 Arlington 379,577

(together - 2,429,980 - still huffing and puffing huh? was just showing that they were more similar without being precise as I was just going by the main cities. just as the Houston population neglected all the surrounding areas.)

maybe this will be more to your liking.

The 2011 official estimate U.S. Census has the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex at 6,526,548, making it the largest metropolitan area in the South.

Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the United States with a population of 6.18 million, as of U.S. Census Bureau's July 1, 2012 estimates.
(Rank) (City) (2013 estimated census)

1 Houston 2,195,914

3 Dallas 1,257,676 Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Houston ... DFW Originally Posted by Oralist
Wrong numbers...even if he would have mentioned population...which he didn't...
Dallas needs more hooktards, to accommodate all the frustrated flocktards who come down from Oklahoma.
I have no idea how he got the numbers. open search maybe? does make me wonder thinking about the topic. not counting providers that would come up for both cities Dallas has over 200 providers who don't visit Houston? (if I'm understand correctly) or maybe Dallas has more numbers because Shreveport and Oklahoma girls would also show up for Dallas?
You know that DFW means Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex...right?
Houston, close to 7 mil. population, if you count the surrounding metropolitan area. DFW nowhere close to that. Just looking for an educated answer, which no one seems to have.
So now you're talking about population...not area, like you were in the OP...

Psst...try again homie...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table...tistical_Areas
It will probably digress into the same tired crap as the Latina Agency ranting. Already appears headed that way. No answers, just the same old posturing.
What answer did you expect? There isn't an answer...other than your OP was poorly worded, and your facts are all wrong...

Refer to my signature line...