Are toys welcome to the party

I know its gentlemen out there who appreciates a lady who brings her toys to the party, however do you want to see our sexy collection or should we keep a secret and hidden. Just curious
I wanted to get a ring for me but wasn't sure if it was in good taste
That sounds interesting, i always wanted to see a guy with a ring, haven't had one come my way yet.
As long as we are using them on you and not me I don't mind. I've wanted to buy some of those panties w/a viberator built in them. Maybe give them to a lady before we go to the next Margarita Time party. Then as the night goes on pulse it and tease her. Then on the way back to her place gradually turn up the dial to get her worked up before the real fun began. I wonder who would volunteer for such an experiment.
I have found that most men are intimidated by my "SANCHO"

Most of the guys I meet don't like to plays with my toys .......... booooo...=(
I agree Berkleigh, i don't think they really care for our toys, lol.
I think we have to be creative and get toys for them....make them open up more!
Toys for you yes for me no.
I wouldn't mind having a show given for me before the main event.
I got a guy who wants to go shopping with me for lingerie and toys, but he wants anal beads, umm no, i don't do anal play. Im trying to get him off that girl lol. He does like lube...and he likes my little gummy bear toy.
Aww thanks looie

Some ladies love to give shows before the main event.
I think toys can be a lot of fun and add some variety to the session, and I agree with looie - getting a show before the main event can be very stimulating.
I would love to have her introduce some toys that she enjoys and really turn her on ....anything that gives her pleasure is good ......T
That sounds interesting, i always wanted to see a guy with a ring, haven't had one come my way yet. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
This is the one I was looking at
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ter-14868.aspx
huge fan of cock rings!

The Harder the Better!
I think it is always best to tell the lady ahead of time if you want toys or not. For me...

NO TOYS!!!

For what ever reason, toys just FREAK me out.

Just keep them out of site and don't even tell me if they are in the room.

netman