Leo Terrell rips Black, Democratic leaders for crime spike as AOC calls to upend police and prison systems

• oeb11
  • 07-27-2021, 08:45 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ems/vi-AAMCcDZ

Video Player is loading.

FOX News

Leo Terrell rips Black, Democratic leaders for crime spike as AOC calls to upend police and prison systems

Duration: 04:24 1 hr ago

for blindly led minions who insist fiden's Lies that republicans call for Defunding teh police - the real maoist DPST leadership speaks -

Abolish Police
Abolish prisons
Abolish criminal proceedings

But me and my squad - we spend hundred of thousands of dollars on private police security I will take away from law-abiding citizens.

foolish DPST minions - your lives revolve around Lies.

So Sad!
They want total chaos so when everybody is fightin in the streets they and take control
They want total chaos so when everybody is fightin in the streets they and take control Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They want Martial Law. Democrats are absolutely sick. They stage almost everything. The only way to combat it is to not go along with it.
Yea NO is a strong word more people need to use it
Yea NO is a strong word more people need to use it Originally Posted by rexdutchman
"Hell fucking NO!!!" is my preferred response.

I'd probably be locked up if I still lived in California.

For the record, I first moved to Texas in the early 80's and I am kind of like a Mexican ex pat who moved here decades ago LEGALLY and now doesn't want his adopted country overrun by illegals, that's how I feel about California.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!, especially the one to keep the Californians out. lol
"Hell fucking NO!!!" is my preferred response.

I'd probably be locked up if I still lived in California.

For the record, I first moved to Texas in the early 80's and I am kind of like a Mexican ex pat who moved here decades ago LEGALLY and now doesn't want his adopted country overrun by illegals, that's how I feel about California.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!, especially the one to keep the Californians out. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
Same. Grew up in Cali in the late 70s-80s. Left for military Service and got sent straight back to the Presidio. LOL... but never lived there further other than my time at DLI. The few visits back since have always left me appalled at what's been done to the State.

It's a failed state now.
Meanwhile back in Murderapolis , they voting in November to abolish to Poe/poe for social workers
Mall coppers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,