Your mRNA shot appears to spread COVID!

LOL oh the irony.

New Evidence Suggests COVID Vaccine May *SPREAD* the Virus

So this is how they're gonna push the mask mandates,

Thanks, Communist China and their Democrat assistance and cooperation.
I did find it strange that once the vaccine was rolled out and significant numbers of people were vaccinated is when this "Delta Variant" started showing up. There may be something to this claim.
Doesn't stop the spread , and the breakthrough cases keep rising alone with the illegals
Doesn't stop the spread , and the breakthrough cases keep rising alone with the illegals Originally Posted by rexdutchman

regarding the illegals, biden shows no signs of stopping the illegals entry into the country. rising covid cases go hand in hand with infected illegals.
regarding the illegals, biden shows no signs of stopping the illegals entry into the country. rising covid cases go hand in hand with infected illegals. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/418
regarding the illegals, biden shows no signs of stopping the illegals entry into the country. rising covid cases go hand in hand with infected illegals. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/418 Originally Posted by bambino
He actually said Facebook is killing people, but that's just as retarded. Mr. Nazi wants to censor and mandate.
I'll believe there's a crisis when the people telling me there's a crisis, start behaving as if there is a crisis.
You overplayed this thread.

There has always been the idea, that a vaccinated person ''might'' be able to get the virus, and spread it. The protection is about saving you from hospitalization and death.

The recent strain seems to show one can definitely get Covid after full vaccination.
The protection is about saving you from hospitalization and death. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
well 10,000 + VAERS entries.... I know more people sickened by the cure than by the disease...
well 10,000 + VAERS entries.... I know more people sickened by the cure than by the disease... Originally Posted by texassapper
The vaccinated were known to spread the virus since the vaccines came out, which made me wonder why the CDC did not recommend the vaccinated to wear masks. I personally don't give a shit if vaccinated people wear masks or not, but I thought that the CDC was not making a good recommendation, and now they've changed their minds LOL.

But I think a few times people have claimed that the vaccinated have lower viral loads and tend to spread the virus less. I don't know how true that is.

But if they are contracting the virus and spreading it amongst themselves, then how exactly does getting vaccinated stop the spread?
You overplayed this thread.

There has always been the idea, that a vaccinated person ''might'' be able to get the virus, and spread it. The protection is about saving you from hospitalization and death.

The recent strain seems to show one can definitely get Covid after full vaccination. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
"might" "seems to show" Can you get more wishy washy?

Those 7 Dims on the Texas Rep Express who've been "fully vaccinated" and got Covid "seems to show" that the vaccine "might" be less effective than advertised.

Meanwhile millions of people are pouring thru the southern border unvaxxxed and untested.

But its my "responsibilty" to wear a mask says Joe. Or doesn't say Joe. Depends on how many days until the next election.

HA!
BTW, supposedly if you get COVID and recover you have natural immunity and can go about your bidness. Chances of re-infection are zero.

Guess who tested positive again? Lamar Jackson. I wonder what test they did on him. They've discontinued the last tests (after many, many months) because it was faulty.

When will the Govt get their lies straight?
What kind of bioweapon did Fauci and the Chinese launch on us?
BTW, supposedly if you get COVID and recover you have natural immunity and can go about your bidness. Chances of re-infection are zero.

Guess who tested positive again? Lamar Jackson. I wonder what test they did on him. They've discontinued the last tests (after many, many months) because it was faulty.

When will the Govt get their lies straight?
What kind of bioweapon did Fauci and the Chinese launch on us? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Zero for a year maybe. Probably less.