HELLO DALLAS/FORT WORTH!!!

Allow me to introduce myself....Mods please forgive me if I post in the wrong section,move to proper forum if I did post incorrectly. This not a provider ad by the way and I'm just letting everyone know I'm coming to visit.

My name is Majesty and I will be visiting the area April 24-27 on business but I will have some time to play as well. This will be my first visit and I am looking forward to meeting a couple of old friends there and making some new ones as well. I'm 5'2 athletic build with a nice big spankable booty! I'm also well reviewed and I love what I do.

Besides In-N-Out Burger, what are some good places to eat? Someone had recommended me some place that serves German food. What is that place called and what's it like there? I think I know more less where I'm gonna be staying at and I believe it's close to the Stockyards. Also what are some things to do around there and see? I'm very excited about making a trip that way and I can't wait! Hope to see you all soon!!!

xoxox
Your Majesty
I'm gonna take a stab at the restaurant question and guess the restaurant that was mentioned to you is Edelweiss. It's the old standby German restaurant on the FW side of DFW. I personally have not been there in years, but it was a fun place "back in the day" and the food was tasty.
I'm gonna take a stab at the restaurant question and guess the restaurant that was mentioned to you is Edelweiss. It's the old standby German restaurant on the FW side of DFW. I personally have not been there in years, but it was a fun place "back in the day" and the food was tasty. Originally Posted by TinMan

Yes thats the name of the restaurant. I am thinking about trying that place out. Any other suggestions?
Welcome to the area. Mi Cocina, Torchy's, snuffers, and mamas daughters diner are all good places to eat. In an out burger? Seriously? Whataburger is better and so is jakes
Welcome to the area. Mi Cocina, Torchy's, snuffers, and mamas daughters diner are all good places to eat. In an out burger? Seriously? Whataburger is better and so is jakes Originally Posted by txexetoo

My 1st In N Out Burger was in Las Vegas almost 10 years ago. So where are all these places you suggested located? Any websites on these places? Thanks for sharing.
You have to stop and have fish tacos at the original Fuzzy's Taco shop.
You can also get their t-shirt with "Eat me" on it. Always a classy addition to any wardrobe
Lonesome Dove in the Stockyards area is a don't miss. Famous chef Tim Love specializes in a creative western menu. You will find wild game items such as rattlesnake, elk, rabbit and wild boar. Also in the stock yards is his Love Shack burger restaurant.
Lonesome Dove in the Stockyards area is a don't miss. Famous chef Tim Love specializes in a creative western menu. You will find wild game items such as rattlesnake, elk, rabbit and wild boar. Also in the stock yards is his Love Shack burger restaurant. Originally Posted by headguru

Ok I know you can eat elk, rabbit, and wild boar.....but you mean to tell me you can eat rattlesnake? I will also look into that place as well. I just want to have a good time the few days I'm there and of course fun with some of you gentlemen!
Welcome hon and enjoy your stay!
  • zebra
  • 04-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Majesty,

here is a warm welcome to Fort Worth aka Funky Town. The name of that German restaurant is
Edelweiss and the owner Bert gave me my first real world opportunity working as a busboy at 14 years old. Mom & Dad hated taxiing me back and forth to work cause I reeked like sauerkraut and red cabbage.. If you are accepting applications for a Chaperone during you stay please advise, I would be delighted to accompany you to any & all of your social events and occasions during your stay in Panther City aka Cowtown. Bring your boots sweetie !

Zebra
Majesty,

here is a warm welcome to Fort Worth aka Funky Town. The name of that German restaurant is
Edelweiss and the owner Bert gave me my first real world opportunity working as a busboy at 14 years old. Mom & Dad hated taxiing me back and forth to work cause I reeked like sauerkraut and red cabbage.. If you are accepting applications for a Chaperone during you stay please advise, I would be delighted to accompany you to any & all of your social events and occasions during your stay in Panther City aka Cowtown. Bring your boots sweetie !

Zebra Originally Posted by zebra
Hello Zebra! I do got my cowgirl boots ready! I'm going to send you a PM here in a bit. I'm looking forward to have a good time while I"m there. I'm really excited!
  • fryec
  • 04-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Another option is cooper's in the stockyards if you love meat (beef).

Then downtown is just a short bus ride from the stockyards. There you have 15+ restaurants that offer everything and anything. Razzoo's (cajun), Cantina Laredo, Mi Cocina, Pirannah killers (sushi), Red Wasp, five guys, Jakes, Texas de Brazil, PF chang's, Del Frisco's double eagle steakhouse, and of course, Reata. And if you are rich, there is Grace and Ruth's Chris steak house.

And numerous 4-5 star hotels.
Another option is cooper's in the stockyards if you love meat (beef).

Then downtown is just a short bus ride from the stockyards. There you have 15+ restaurants that offer everything and anything. Razzoo's (cajun), Cantina Laredo, Mi Cocina, Pirannah killers (sushi), Red Wasp, five guys, Jakes, Texas de Brazil, PF chang's, Del Frisco's double eagle steakhouse, and of course, Reata. And if you are rich, there is Grace and Ruth's Chris steak house.

And numerous 4-5 star hotels. Originally Posted by fryec

I've heard of Razzoo's. Is that place any good?
Welcome to DFW....I'll be in CC and will keep an eye on things for you
Welcome to DFW....I'll be in CC and will keep an eye on things for you Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
LOL!! Long time no see