Bridge Over Troubled Water Needed?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...derly-conduct/

first the Captain & Tennille file for divorce.. and now this?

what is happening to Rock & Roll?!
Damn, this must make Edie a REAL one hit wonder!!
Supposedly the Captain & Tennille are filing for divorce because of his failing health and the heath care/tax implications of his situation.
they'll work it out.

used to see the band when it was just the New Bohemians. then the record company forced them to change it to Edie Brickell and New Bohemians. fucking record companies suck. but back in the day i saw them many times in Deep Ellum. those were the glory days of Deep Ellum. so many great bands.
Simon, 72, and Brickell, 47

That could be a pretty even match in the cage.
Edie's not aware of too many things.
Edie's not aware of too many things. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
the Police Report said the cops had her in handcuffs, leading her away, as she barked at Simon:

"what I am is what I am, what you are, oh why"?

to which Paul responded with the sounds of silence..
Anytime there is a massive age difference such as that there is going to be trouble.

Oy Vey, Paul needs to lay off the bloody surgery--he's beginning to look like Joan Rivers!
Maybe Edie was jamming to Garfunkel's music.
but back in the day i saw them many times in Deep Ellum. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Me too! Ah, great memories
Edie's not aware of too many things. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Now be nice. She knows what she knows... if you know what I mean. Well do ya?

Sounds like Paul tried to shove her in the shallow water before she got too deep.
Ya'll are too funny!

Yes, that whole 80's something time in Deep Ellum was really fun.

I first saw the New Bohemians at some festival in Denton that used to be a big deal back then. Probably still goes on but I cannot remember the name.

Fry Street, maybe?

Don't remember. Anyway, they were a fun band and certainly had their groupies at the time.

Read about the story yesterday and just thought, people fight. Big deal. Hopefully, there isn't any real abuse issues.

Yes, lots of memories!

Elisabeth
I first saw the New Bohemians at some festival in Denton that used to be a big deal back then. Probably still goes on but I cannot remember the name.

Fry Street, maybe?
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
yes...the Fry Street Fair...i attended many of them. many great memories. not only a music fest, but a chance for then current and former dentonites to gather and reconnect. i lived in denton during several of those festivals...on normal street (really) right down from one of my favorite bands Slobberbone. great times. the Delta Lodge battled the city for many years over the festival. and i was drinking at Riprocks the night the Delta Lodge burned down. but sadly...the Fair is no more. but there have been a few alternative fests since the demise of the Fair.

my brother is head bartender at a club in Deep Ellum and i can get in free...but the scene, and the music are just not the same so i rarely go.
Everyone drinks and fights in Canada. What else do they have to do? Is it just me or does he need to lose some weight
Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher