DFW area Swing Clubs

Yes, I’ve searched the forums for this subject, and all the posts are outdated (2019, etc )

Colette’s has always been the spot I know of…

Players ?

What are the fun spots to see and be seen ?

Any comments, intel, reviews, and advise would be greatly appreciated !
Collettes is the best. Lots of new/young people. BYOB and get a room a the hotel right next door.

DFW Players is smaller with more 'regulars' (couple who have been playing for awhile). They recently added INFLICTION next door, but I havne't been yet. I'ts a BDSM club.

For either one you will need a female companion in order to get to the sex rooms. They don't let you creep in the corner as a single male.
Players in ft worth is called Club Eden now. Same owners, same regulars. Some nice remodeling in the last year.

Next door is Inflections in the old Fantasy Ranch. It's A BDSM club,LGBT friendly. Gets pretty wild in there. It's also BYOW. Bring your own whips
Fun for sure! Me and a girlfriend went to Eden one late night and watched for a while as we lightly played and got hot and bothered. Then we put on a little show of our own, it was surely a treat for onlookers. It's been a while since I've had such fun! I'd love to make a repeat visit I'm such a naughty girl when others are watching. Sounds like Ill need a +1 soon!! This is right up my alley!
Yeah, gotta say Edens is nice. A friend of mine and I put a show on there one night about a year ago. Generated a small crowd of on lookers, a couple wanted to join in, but they weren't our type. Really nice design, modern, new in side. Wasn't overly impressed with the crowd, but it was a Wednesday night. Probably better on the Friday and Saturday.
Definitely interested in Eden and Infliction. My GF and I talk about going but have not pulled the trigger.
  • ouxi
  • 12-06-2022, 11:58 AM
For a Thursday night, will either Eden or Colette have a decent grind on the dance floor? Or just 12 couples sitting around assessing?