the Bungalow is back?

Looks like the Bungalow is back, Adds up on RubMD. https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...f-53c834a9124c

Not sure I trust making an appointment, as fun as the ladies have been I am not sure I trust that PD isn't actively watching.
The raid was very public. A friend messaged them for a job and they said they were hiring. And somebody else messaged for an appt and they asked for DL to screen.
It was doomed from the start. Terrible idea.
It appears they’re using STRs again as well. What a stupid idea. All eyes are going to be on this bunch. Neighbors will be on the lookout.
I would not entertain them at all. A lot of red flags in my opinion and I don’t want to start a conspiracy thread. A lot of other options all over North Dallas, no need to risk this one.
Reminds me of the guy in HP that was having these swingers parties at his house on like Friday nights in the middle of his fiing block with like 20 cars there and people spilling out into the front yard from 10pm on. Loud as shit music and drunk dancers. Half the neighbors were pissed that they didn't get the invite and the other half were abhored cause they were Baptists or whatever.
I so badly want to see London again but would be so idiotic. I can’t imagine giving those guys my ID again and walking up there knowing anyone could be watching.
Someone take one for the team - be sure to have your bail bondsman on deck!
  • GD44
  • 10-29-2022, 06:17 PM
I’m on the same boat, had a great time too but there is all kinds of red flags. When I checked the number it was not a signal app number and the fact that they were big on that makes me suspicious.
  • GD44
  • 10-29-2022, 06:42 PM
Someone take one for the team - be sure to have your bail bondsman on deck! Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
I just checked and all the ads are gone again. Idk, what that means but I assume it can’t be good.
She posted a new one today. It’s up at the moment. Search “bungalow”.
  • GD44
  • 11-01-2022, 09:09 PM
And it’s gone again. Unless, I’m not searching in the right spot.
She may take them down when she’s not working. I saw one from her in the last day or two.
Reminds me of the guy in HP that was having these swingers parties at his house on like Friday nights in the middle of his fiing block with like 20 cars there and people spilling out into the front yard from 10pm on. Loud as shit music and drunk dancers. Half the neighbors were pissed that they didn't get the invite and the other half were abhored cause they were Baptists or whatever. Originally Posted by ftango4
I went to one of these right before it got busted. Undercover pulled up in a limo LOL
Guys, I have made friends with one of the ladies that parted ways with "The B" (you can figure it out) about 6-8 weeks before this all went down. She and I have discussed and she says any ads referencing them are "BS" and stay away! You should know that already... use the big head on your shoulders!