FOXXY 🦊 🆕 Pics 🤤

Sexy FOXX 🦊 🆕 Pics

What do you think 🤔??
I've heard A PEACH 🍑 a day keeps the doctor away 🤷🏾♀️ or something like that 😜
Too much bokeh (IMO), detracts too much from the subject of the photo. Remember though, you asked, and…. opinions are like aholes….!
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 12:03 PM
This pic taken in the 1800s? Do better
Yawn...If you've seen one woman's brain bucket you've seen them all.

Do you know how to cook, mow the lawn and wash the laundry?

If so please post those pics instead.
Good ol' Dallas never a let down 😂 thanks for the opinions gents! The pic has still been loved by many, so I'd never be bothered by those who haven't been taught the golden rule. Enjoy your day 😘
Ps the subject was the 🍑 that's what's showing. Stay warm out there.
  • slap
  • 11-30-2022, 03:03 PM
Was this taken in the bathroom with a hot shower running?
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 03:55 PM
She asked what we think, then talks negative about the Dallas crowd when she doesn't receive the simp responses 😂

The picture appears to be taken back in the 18th century, or maybe the filters got out of hand to hide something. Some haven't been taught how to post a thirst trap.
Wasn't speaking negative of Dallas at all, this is my home and there's no place like it! It's definitely not one of my best pics, I agree. I have many better ones on this site ALONE. Just lots of stipulations with size and the regulations on Eccie and I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, no stress. Not looking for a simp response, actually with the attention I got from this picture I had quite an amazing day. I'm not the negative chick that's gonna argue and all that, everyone has an opinion. I've been on this site for many years, I take the good with the bad. And today my good far outweighed my bad. So I'm happy. Hope you guys enjoy your night. I sure will. Happy holidays 😘
Sincerely, K 🦊
Ps I'll be sure my next pic is crystal clear 🫡 if you've ever seen me I'm quite pretty! Gn.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Wasn't speaking negative of Dallas at all, this is my home and there's no place like it! It's definitely not one of my best pics, I agree. I have many better ones on this site ALONE. Just lots of stipulations with size and the regulations on Eccie and I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, no stress. Not looking for a simp response, actually with the attention I got from this picture I had quite an amazing day. I'm not the negative chick that's gonna argue and all that, everyone has an opinion. I've been on this site for many years, I take the good with the bad. And today my good far outweighed my bad. So I'm happy. Hope you guys enjoy your night. I sure will. Happy holidays 😘
Sincerely, K 🦊
Ps I'll be sure my next pic is crystal clear 🫡 if you've ever seen me I'm quite pretty! Gn.
Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
What's with the giant pink font? I thought you were a professional hooker looking for classy gentlemen, that juvenile middle school writing style isn't very professional or appealing to them guys

i doubt you were in any hurry to get anywhere, maybe in a hurry to post a threAD. Welcome back home to Dallas BTW...We await some unfiltered current pics, I wanna see that cuteness you speak of, I like my women with natural beauty without the clown makeup
The pic has still been loved by many, so I'd never be bothered by those who haven't been taught the golden rule.
Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
Curious what “the golden rule” is that you refer to, in light of your initial question of ….what do you think of this picture? If you’re referring to the golden rule of “if you can’t say something nice about a person, don’t say anything at all”, then that seems like a cop out considering what you initially asked and perhaps expect as a response (which would be nothing more than trying to rally the white knights). Just curious where this was expected to go, maybe I’m off target in this (wouldn’t be the first time). I remember another “golden rule” that made it as song lyrics…. “Don’t ask me what I think of you, might not give the answer you want me to”! Not trying to throw anyone under the bus, just trying to reconcile the logic in my pea-sized brain!!
Not trying to throw anyone under the bus, just trying to reconcile the logic in my pea-sized brain!! Originally Posted by James6766P
You're trying to use logic when dealing with women? You're funny lol.

Oh look all of the clown butt pictures magically disappeared and a new avatar profile pic too boot. Too much heat in the kitchen for you Kayla? Women fold and crack easily under the slightest bit of reality and truth or when simps aren't licking their balls.

Kayla at least you had enough common sense and used this opportunity to give yourself a makeover so I got to give you kudos for that.
I was being kind and still will continue. As I said yesterday have a blessed one and I'll be sure to add those pics luv. Gn guys & happy holidays.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:37 AM
Next time a hooker ask " What do you think" the golden rule was not to say anything negative even if it's true, I'm sure she appreciates the brutal honesty even if she won't admit it, I respect people more whenever they're honest with me good or bad.
I agree on that part I prefer an honest opinion. I never got offended because as I said I had an awesome day because of that pic. Once again everyone's different. I even agreed about the pic. I'm not going to argue on here like some ladies because that's not what I'm here for. As far as the pink I just like it no other reason even though some don't as stated several times in this tread alone, we are not all the same. I removed the pic because the size of the attachment was so large I couldn't add another one to this site. We have a limit on our side not sure if you guys do or not. No I haven't added it yet got a bit busy yesterday but it will be coming soon. Once again hope you guys enjoy your day. I think I've said about all that I can say about this. Stay warm and happy hunting 💕
Ps I've never had an issue asking what someone thinks of me and listening to any answers given. When your opinion of yourself is in tack its ok either way. I'm sure if someone said anything negative about either of you guys it wouldn't stop your world. I am very much the same ✌🏾
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:00 PM
Too busy to upload a quality pic on her threAD, but not too busy for the long winded responses 😂 it's click and click and pic is up BTW. Fail!