Christmas shopping in Dallas 🎄

Good morning to the great state of Texas! I’ll be finishing up my shopping for the holidays all next week. What’s some other places to shop besides the galleria while I’m there? I also love seeing the Christmas lights so needing recommendations for that as well please! Have a great Friday hobbyists 💋🤗
Hi Rochelle… if you enjoy Christmas lights you should definitely make a trip to The Gaylord Hotel for their Christmas setup! Pretty special!
I don't know the price range of your shopping endeavors but Highland Park Village has many of the high end boutiques, is decorated quite nicely, particularly in the evening when the Xmas lights are on, and at least in past years had horse and wagon Xmas light tours of Highland Park, the highest end neighborhood in town. Sounds like it might fit your bill.
The new Shops of Legacy area, Southlake, Grapevine and The Shops of Clearfork in FTW all have high end shopping and a great Christmas Presentation.

Interlochen!
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Best buy to purchase a camera that takes quality pics
I don't know the price range of your shopping endeavors but Highland Park Village has many of the high end boutiques, is decorated quite nicely, particularly in the evening when the Xmas lights are on, and at least in past years had horse and wagon Xmas light tours of Highland Park, the highest end neighborhood in town. Sounds like it might fit your bill. Originally Posted by yewhew
Agree Highland Park Village is so nice to shop and take in the lights ..
North Park has it all….
Northpark Center is great!
Thank you for the many suggestions and ladies you’re absolutely beautiful, happy holidays!
  • tj69
  • 12-02-2022, 10:02 PM
Shopping at Northpark. Lights and dinner in Highland Park. Dessert?
Northpark is head and shoulders better than the Galleria. Highland Park Village is pretty nice, too. A few interesting shops in Snider Plaza.

But the best place to shop is Amazon. You don’t even have to leave your house, never mind find a parking place.
North park it is then thank you��