Skyler West Cancelled My Visit - EXPOSED!

Date: 12/3/2022
Name: Skyler West
User ID:: https://preferred411.com/P180759
Phone: 817-730-8654
Email Address: skylerwest00@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P180759
City: Dallas | Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in Frisco, Texas.
Activities: Imaginary.
Hair Length and Color: Long and blonde. Straight or curly.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MILF/"Mature." She is a beautiful white woman. She has long blonde hair. The pictures she sent were amazing. Especially the one where she is wearing a white shirt. She looks like the woman I imagine being with when I walk into a grocery store or walking around the park. The woman boys fantasize about in middle and high school. I know I did when I was a kid. She looks like something out of movie. Titties were small A size based on pictures. Her body is thin. Potentially "muscular" slightly, based on other reviews.

I really did not want to do a "Rest of the Story" because I know what it is like to not have premium. For those who do not have it, Skyler West agreed to meet with me on Saturday at a hotel in Frisco. I texted her earlier in the week around Wednesday and scheduled to meet her at that time. Today, she cancelled two hours before the agreed time and said her friend is pregnant, and she had to take her to a hospital to deliver a baby. I know children who come up with better stories.
Recommendation: No
I really don't understand why this is a big deal at all. She cancelled on you with notice; so what? It wasn't even a NC/NS.
yes, that's a weak reason for the negative review. I've met Skyler several times. She's not out to play games. A bit older than you would think given the pics, but a nice person and always accommodating. Never had a problem.
I'm sure now your history of giving these sort of No reviews (and seeing trannies) is going to make a lot of other women want to see you.
What the fuck is this?
Man, I’d look in the mirror and search hard for a common thread. I’d be shocked it was your skin color across all the girls here in town.

Most women are willing to overlook a lot for the money, especially skin tone. But requesting wierd shit, stalking, less than perfect hygiene, and just being creepy are what I normally hear are the red flags for providers.

Negative reviews and seeing trannys could be the icing on the cake for them to pass. They have spidey sense and networks as well, just like us.
you do realize you posted this in the co-ed discussions?
I can't wait to read your account of Sky West Airlines cancelling your flight.
I can't wait to read your account of Sky West Airlines cancelling your flight. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Never been on a plane. Don't care. Next.
you do realize you posted this in the co-ed discussions? Originally Posted by cage196

I guess? I don't know. I don't stay on here 24/7 like everyone else.
Man, I’d look in the mirror and search hard for a common thread. I’d be shocked it was your skin color across all the girls here in town.

Most women are willing to overlook a lot for the money, especially skin tone. But requesting wierd shit, stalking, less than perfect hygiene, and just being creepy are what I normally hear are the red flags for providers.

Negative reviews and seeing trannys could be the icing on the cake for them to pass. They have spidey sense and networks as well, just like us. Originally Posted by Easygreeny

"But requesting wierd shit, stalking, less than perfect hygiene, and just being creepy are what I normally hear are the red flags for providers."

I never request weird shit. Whatever that means. I don't stalk these women I don't know, nor care to know. No one is perfect and I don't believe in perfection. My hygiene is better than most men who visit women. At least according to what I have been told by them. What percentage of men on this website have never drank alcohol, never smoked, never done illegal drugs, or never drank coffee?

Being creepy means the man does not look like Bad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth, or he is not a millionaire. Got it.

Unfortunately, dark skin men are judged before meeting women due to the ones who create a bad reputation for dark skinned men. I went to a provider today that has been around longer than most of the other providers, and she is a regular. She confirmed that many of the more "mature" women I keep trying to meet will automatically block dark skinned/black men who are "25" and under. She told me this is because most of them try to come over to their place and smoke drugs and do the typically thug activities, and listen to garbage rap music that came after the year 1999-2000.

There are thousands of profiles that say "No AA." However, some of those women do see AA. They see the men like me because I am not like the stereotypical description as the other guys. I am actually rare. The majority give everyone else with dark skin a bad identity. I'm also one of the best at DATY, but that is another story.
Never been on a plane. Don't care. Next. Originally Posted by dormGE
What percentage of men on this website have never drank alcohol, never smoked, never done illegal drugs, or never drank coffee? Originally Posted by dormGE
My guess is far less than 1%. About .10% or so. You are the only one, I would posit.

And?

I've only seen one ''dark-skinned'' guy ever whine on ECCIE, saying ladies treated him bad for that reason. The guy from Georgia who would post in Dallas, to stir anger. A Malcom X wannabe.

You seem to think your avoidance of cigarettes, Weed, Coffee, Liquor makes you a Somebody, desirable. It doesn't. It underscores that you are an outsider. Ladies want to be with someone like them, even for just an hour. Ladies don't want someone who has never been on an Airplane. That spells Loser to many of them. Fuck, I was flying internationally at 13 months old.
Yeah, not consuming alcohol, coffee, and not smoking doesn't make you more appealing. Maybe smoking makes providers less inclined to kiss, but I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit if you drink alcohol or coffee.

Also, how are contacting them? Like what are you texting them? Because that success rate is low. I've only hobbied for a year, but my experience is quite different.
Yeah, not consuming alcohol, coffee, and not smoking doesn't make you more appealing. Maybe smoking makes providers less inclined to kiss, but I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit if you drink alcohol or coffee.

Also, how are contacting them? Like what are you texting them? Because that success rate is low. I've only hobbied for a year, but my experience is quite different. Originally Posted by majboi
i mean the whole idea of screening is to avoid people like him. this guy should just suck off trannies if he doesn't want to deal with women.