Do Providers Need a Class on Advertising

This appeared on Listcrawler this afternoon:

🚫NO BARE 🚫NO RAW EVERYTHING IS COVERED 🚫NO OUTCALLS 🚫NO ANAL 🚫NO GFE
Come see me baby and have the time of your life come relax and let me take
your stress away im here to please you baby 😏

So, what's wrong with this ad? I'm curious about what she actually DOES offer. Doesn't seem to be a lot left. Maybe somebody ought to offer providers a class on how to advertise.
They also need a class on

1. how to do basic math

2. and how to wash their pussies and keep it clean and smelling fresh.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2022, 05:55 PM
The problem is that there's no hooker 101, no set services, no set rates, it use to be that the nicest, sexier, younger, fittest deserved the most, now you have the opposite demanding the same and get bitchy if you disagree. That's besides the rest of the drama some of them display
Nothing pisses off a Provider more than a helpful suggestion on how to run their business and make money.

Guys know what attracts them to a Provider and most of all what will make the Guy a repeat customer but they would rather complain how bad business is and their crappy financial situation.
To be fair, it's usually Tyrone writing the ads.
No, they need to decriminalize / legalize the "hobby" and let REAL competition flush all of the current providers (with very few exceptions) into a FL Wal-Mart where they all belong!

I've hobbied overseas a little and the grand majority of the ladies I've seen are working on their advanced post - B.A. degrees (and are able to back it up), and a couple were full on Ph.d.'s. Not to mention corporate officers, etc.... why are they providers?

To quote one, "After a long, difficult day at work, I need a man who knows how to please a woman and will fuck me senseless. After 3 - 4 strong orgasms all that work nonsense goes away and I sleep very well at night."

I can relate to that!
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Crazy that the top recent threads are guys complaining about today's hookers, and they still don't understand that their current feminist ways of doing things isn't what guys want, I blame social media for the change in the hobby.

This is why tricks always reminisce on the early years of the hobby 10+ years ago, back when hookers cared about their reputations, cared about being professional, cared about giving great service, cared about looking your best. Today they want to overcharge and kick you in the balls
Guys know what attracts them to a Provider and most of all what will make the Guy a repeat customer but they would rather complain how bad business is and their crappy financial situation. Originally Posted by ahab11
"Do Providers Need a Class on Advertising"?
NO.

i think that guys just need to know how to read an ad and decide if the time, hassle, and money you'll expend is worth an hour with her - if you get most of, if not a full hour.

find ones that provide some delites and forget the rest.
or just stay away and keep your funds for something that brings non-sexual delites and/or memories (like travel, dining, entertainment, etc).
This appeared on Listcrawler this afternoon:

🚫NO BARE 🚫NO RAW EVERYTHING IS COVERED 🚫NO OUTCALLS 🚫NO ANAL 🚫NO GFE
Come see me baby and have the time of your life come relax and let me take
your stress away im here to please you baby 😏

So, what's wrong with this ad? I'm curious about what she actually DOES offer. Doesn't seem to be a lot left. Maybe somebody ought to offer providers a class on how to advertise. Originally Posted by luv2luv
I saw that ad, and called her up. I asked her if we could shake hands?

''Yes, Baby, just wear latex gloves, present your Covid-19 vaccine passport card, and have a $25 upcharge fee ready in a seperate white envelope''...
They also need a class on
Hey now..lol Plenty of stinky dicks and balls out there Men need to learn to use basic soap and washcloth for sure don't get me started...lmao If a woman or man smells of fish they need a doctor...its disgusting but it happens on both sides. The stories I could tell...sigh

1. how to do basic math

2. and how to wash their pussies and keep it clean and smelling fresh. Originally Posted by CG2014
Yes that's disgusting if a man or woman smell of fish they need a doctor that's unacceptable!But it happens on both sides.Yuck! I know a few men that need to know the "basics" of an actual bar of soap and a washcloth...Ahh the stories I could tell...Sigh...
Guys look what site you're on. Listcrawler...lol It's pretty much Backpage made over...You get what you pay for anyway...
Guys look what site you're on. Listcrawler...lol It's pretty much Backpage made over...You get what you pay for anyway... Originally Posted by Brandee69
You absolutely get what you pay for in 99% of the cases. Someone stop me if I ever see a listcrawler provider.
I have often wondered about these questions, but never brought it up since I know most providers would rather not have a guys opinion. Which I understand. But even some of the most professional providers have obvious marketing and sales mistakes.

Additionally, legalizing would be awesome, but not happening here in TX in the next decade.

Just legalize weed, gambling and sex work.
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2022, 02:34 PM
You absolutely get what you pay for in 99% of the cases. Someone stop me if I ever see a listcrawler provider. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
That's the furthest from the truth when it comes to the hobby today, look around and see what's being offered for premium $ you consider that getting what you pay for?
That's the furthest from the truth when it comes to the hobby today, look around and see what's being offered for premium $ you consider that getting what you pay for? Originally Posted by BLM69
I started in April of this year. I am only comparing to what I have personally experienced.