Name: Lexi
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru, TUMA, FUMA (almost) A very accommodating Catholic gal. Submissive but she took the reins. Mish, Doggie, CG Spinner, RCG, DATY, DFK, Finger sucking, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: long Black but wore it up in a tie
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5 ft 100 lbs definitely Mexican Cartwheel material (don't try that at home) B enhanced breasts firm ass and a fine young body!!
Recommendation: Yes
Good review.

Thanks Torito
Great review of a VERY sexy lady, Ghostrider.

I saw her in the hall yesterday when there to see the new HOT and boy, did Lexy ever look great.

Thanks for sharing (and avoid those Mexican Cartwheels)!
Great review! I am seeing her tomorrow and will report back.
Great review, ghostrider.
I saw her today. Really sweet innocent type. Didn't wow me with her looks though. I would see again though due to her talent.
I saw her today. Really sweet innocent type. Didn't wow me with her looks though. I would see again though due to her talent. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Lexi’s service stands on its own. It’s consistent and Damn good!
I'm getting hooked on the Mexican Cartwheel.. it was particularly fun with Lexy, but for it to work well, it must be spontaneous.. you can't say "I'm about to pick you up and flip you upside down".. it's like trying to strap your Kindergartener in a roller coaster seat, and expecting no pushback.

it is so hot when your girl us upside down in your arms, and your mouth latches onto her pussy, as her ass smiles centimeters from your eyes.
I saw her this morning. She is awesome. Review to follow, but probably will be Monday. Ghostrider must have made an impression on her because back in the room, she sucked my dick, sucked my nipples, gave me a DFK, and then climbed up and put the pretty prissy in my face. I was planning on following your lead, but she offered, and rode my face. Vicky is going to be my next visit there.
Looking forward to your review
Such an open menu. Good review!
Lexy is very open, sexy as Hell.. Sexy Lexy, in AMP parlance.
Lexy (and Vicky, Penny, Hot, Perfect) all have been haunting my dreams lately.

If there was a way to go out with a bang it would involve doubles, triples, or quadruples with some combination thereof!
Lexy (and Vicky, Penny, Hot, Perfect) all have been haunting my dreams lately.

If there was a way to go out with a bang it would involve doubles, triples, or quadruples with some combination thereof! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_rxM_Rfpc

it would be fun to have 2 or more, but I'm afraid I really might "go out"! Lexy alone was a workout!