Caitlyn Jenner on Hannity Tomorrow Night!

• Tiny
  • 05-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Seriously. She's running for governor of California. Be there or be square.
ts winn dixie will be there!
Seriously. She's running for governor of California. Be there or be square. Originally Posted by Tiny
Okay, I'll put you down for supporting the female vote. SHE would be the first female (?) governor of California. How progressive of them...
I'll watch an alternative small media channel talk about it.
California is so fucked up even a gold medal tranny can’t fix it.
California is so fucked up even a gold medal tranny can’t fix it. Originally Posted by bambino
A Seven time "Mr. Olympia" couldn't fix it, so yeah a confused fucker like Jenner sure won't.
A Seven time "Mr. Olympia" couldn't fix it, so yeah a confused fucker like Jenner sure won't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Arnold was confused too. Did you see a pic of the nanny he was fucking? Sheez!!!!!!
California is so fucked up even a gold medal tranny can’t fix it. Originally Posted by bambino
A Seven time "Mr. Olympia" couldn't fix it, so yeah a confused fucker like Jenner sure won't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though.
Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That may be coming. Be patient.
Arnold was confused too. Did you see a pic of the nanny he was fucking? Sheez!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah but have you ever seen their off spring? Joseph Bana looks more like Arnold than Patrick Schwarzenegger does. Obvious Arnold played around on Maria.
"Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though."

"That may be coming. Be patient"

Those sentiments are WRONG and IRRESPONSIBLE for multiple reasons in a civilized society...if you don't believe me, ask your mother, a founding father or any SANE person that supports the US constitution. Bullshit is bullshit, but those statements seemingly cross the line to treasonous....
What Caitlyn doesn't know and what Arnold found out is that the state is run by the democrats in the legislature. They can't get much done with those clowns in office. Willie Brown was doing Kameltoe while blocking Arnold's agenda.
"Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though."

"That may be coming. Be patient"

Those sentiments are WRONG and IRRESPONSIBLE for multiple reasons in a civilized society...if you don't believe me, ask your mother, a founding father or any SANE person that supports the US constitution. Bullshit is bullshit, but those statements seemingly cross the line to treasonous.... Originally Posted by reddog1951
I think any Republican running for Governor realizes this. But there are emergency powers that the Governor controls plus veto power. But the Cali legislature has the votes to prevent vetos.
Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Good ol' rope party! That would straighten some of em' out
lolling