The Funny Things that happen

• Sami
  • 04-21-2010, 03:16 PM
I had a gentlemen come today which is a great guy. We went out for lunch then came back and moving along through the session he was sucking on my boobs and was doing so more than normal and he looks up at me and says "My gum is stuck to your boob" Of course we both busted out laughing . He says I didn't know what to do so I was sucking hoping I could get it off!! Sugar Free gum don't stick to teeth but dam sure does to Boobies.
lol that's cool
that is too funny. Reminded me of a lady who was a constant gum chewer, as I lay back for a bbbj, I casually mentioned " are you going to swallow that" and she exclaimed "I always do", then burst out laughing and said " Oh, you meant the gum".
That would be so silly. I would wonder what was goin on! haha
that is too funny. Reminded me of a lady who was a constant gum chewer, as I lay back for a bbbj, I casually mentioned " are you going to swallow that" and she exclaimed "I always do", then burst out laughing and said " Oh, you meant the gum". Originally Posted by runswithscissors
I was thinking if it will stick to Boobies, it will stick to! Well lets just say a new type of condom.