Favorite Movie Quotes?

since many threads have been started concerning film lately i thought i'd try to contribute something.

this was started in the San Antonio section where i made the following choices. the Conan one was actually taken originally from a book abt Ghengis Kahn but i love it anyway. Whats your fav quotes? i've listed three.

Conan the Barbarian movie quote:
Mongol General: "What is best in life?"
Conan: "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

from film noir..those wonderful dark detective/gun moll/gangster flicks of the 40's:
Hollow Triumph (1948:
John Muller / Dr. Victor Emil Bartok (Paul Henreid): You’re a bitter little lady.
Evelyn Hahn (Joan Bennett): It’s a bitter little world.

Body Heat (1981)
Matty: [to Ned] You aren't too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
Ned: What else do you like? Lazy? Ugly? Horny? I got 'em all.
Matty: You don't look lazy.
Has to be Dirty Harry: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
Sam "I came to Casablanca for the waters."
Louis "Waters? There are no waters in Casablanca."
Sam "I was misinformed."

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

The Conan quote is one of my favorites too.
I'm a big fan of all of the dialogue from, "A Few Good Men." Probably because it began as a play.

But, if I must choose just one... for me its the trial scene that takes place at the end of, "And Justice For All" when Arthur Kirkland (Al Pacino) concludes a humorous opening statement by wigging out on his own client....

Arthur Kirkland: The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me, was why. Why would she lie? What was her motive for lying? If my client is innocent...she's lying....why? Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No. Yesterday I found out why. She doesn't have a motive, you know why? Because she's not lying... And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution is not going to get that man today, no, because I'm gonna get him! my client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go right to fucking jail! The son of a bitch is guilty!

Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! he is a *slime*! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!

Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland you are out of order!

Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

Frank Bowers: *Dammit!*

Arthur Kirkland: [to Judge Fleming as he's being restrained by the court bailiffs] You, you sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to *stand* for somethin'! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you rape and murder them!

[dragged out of court by bailiffs]

Arthur Kirkland: You killed McCullough! You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!
Fill your hand, you Son of a Bitch!

From True Grit.
"Love him.... and you lose" ~ Dangerous Beauty