Linking Reviews A Thing In The Past?

I just received a review on here and although it is in the forum it is not on my showcase . . is this how reviews work now or will it eventually be linked as all of my reviews have been before ? .. btw, Good morning !
Old reviews are a thing of the past, the new one you mention will probably show up as an encounter report. The mods and admins are snowed under right now, may take them a couple of days to get it linked to you. If not, pm Road Lizard, he can help you.
Apologies, offered advice without properly looking. I didn’t see an encounter report for you in the MS forums. Another provider had one written today, and it is now linked to her showcase under her Eccie reviews. Did the encounter get written in MS?
I wrote the review for Tara. I did not put her eccie link in the url space, maybe this is why it did not attach to her showcase?
Pm road lizard and ask him to edit the review to include her Eccie link.
Thank you Dj8Rocks for clearing that up for me
`Hey Tara, I see your PM and this so let me check into it.
OK something didn't go right, your Encounter Report shows up under Jew Tang Clan's profile but not yours. Things have been crazy this week so who knows what happened. lol

Don't worry, if I can fix it, I'll get an admin to help.

RL
Ok, all done. Fixed.
RL on a related topic, it used to say this encounter is pending review/moderator approval etc. Is that still the case and will we still get PA credit for reviews assuming everything else checks out.
Yep, 6 weeks of PA credit will still be given on approved reports.