Review: skin color of Starbucks coffee: Ruth (said with highest complimentary value)

Date: 9/2/2014
Provider: Ruth
Phone: 214-274-2131
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: NW Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Community Drive
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: LFK, DATO (grind into my tongue), DATY, tit suck both ways, missionary
Session Length: .50
Fee: its .5 each half hr (.5 + tip)
Hair Color and Length: blond, very short, straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: bodacious, saw her walking down street in sun dress, curvy as hell, probably full, plump (not air bags) 36cs, brillo pad pussy, best teeth, dental smile, greenish eyes, lighter skinned, like a Starbucks with cream and so, so sweet
Recommendation: Yes
ok, ok.. back the fuck up

I'm trying to follow this unusual sequence of events.. I planned to phone this Chick after her review from last week, but I didn't know how to approach it.. then BigTony picks her off the street yesterday..um, ok.. now you read his review from this morning, and fucked her at Noon?! WTF?

great review, BTW.. but.. what did you say on the phone? obviously she was agreeable, and fast! how did the fee negotiation go?

I just called her, said she is "choosy", says has daytime customer service job but on "layoff", not a SW, not BP, just played Big Tony's review forward, $50 for each half hr (also feed the video so they don't bang on door). Paris bookstore on Harry Hines, Walnut Hill
if I may inquire further.. did she define "choosey" at all? did she answer the phone on the first try? how did the conversation flow? I assume you didn't say "hi, I understand you fuck for cash.. can I pick you up in an hour"?

if I may inquire further.. did she define "choosey" at all? did she answer the phone on the first try? how did the conversation flow? I assume you didn't say "hi, I understand you fuck for cash.. can I pick you up in an hour"?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I left her a message, she called me right back. Our conversation flowed smoothly. She was up getting ready for her day.

blackmaleindallas......that is some serious funny shit.....