Talk about what you want thread...

Starting a new tread just to shoot the shit. That way we don't have to worry about hijacking the tread and we can talk about what we want. Have at it.
Can we talk about something OTHER than sex? I mean I know it's a SHMB and all, but golly gee....there is more to life.

How about Medicare Part D? Do you agree that eliminating the donut/doughnut hole as Obama "claims" he is working on, will be a good thing for our seniors?

Thanks for writing my paper all!
Well my TV is on and it keeps playing local adverts... really bad cringeworthy local adverts....

The worst bit is that I bet when they watch themselves on TV they prob think they sound brilliant.....
Can we talk about something OTHER than sex? I mean I know it's a SHMB and all, but golly gee....there is more to life. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Is there? I think not!

JaD
Online shopping and thinking about purchasing this dress...

It's supposed to be Nightwear but I can wear it to dinner.. Don't you think? I mean for $850 I better be able to wear it to bed and dinner
Gosh...even one of my boobs would not fit in that!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Online shopping and thinking about how purchasing this dress...

It's supposed to be Nightwear but I can wear it to dinner.. Don't you think? I mean for $850 I better be able to wear it to bed and dinner Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Where it wherever you want love!...don't worry about anyone else, you could totally rock that dress out, especially with your great tits!

Online shopping and thinking about how purchasing this dress...

It's supposed to be Nightwear but I can wear it to dinner.. Don't you think? I mean for $850 I better be able to wear it to bed and dinner Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Gosh...even one of my boobs would not fit in that! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Honey it's Agent Provocateur and They go up to 38F. How big are those boobs? I'm sure they'll fit
Originally Posted by Mokoa
Thanks i thought so too.
Oh my....DD here, but after Atkins I might be a C.
Oh my....DD here, but after Atkins I might be a C. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Natural? Lucky bIATCH!
Where it wherever you want love!...don't worry about anyone else, you could totally rock that dress out, especially with your great tits! Originally Posted by Valerie
I just saw why I shouldn't wear it to dinner. It IS seethrough (See the back) Well I could always wear something underneath.
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/nigh...ma-dress~black
I just saw why I shouldn't wear it to dinner. It IS seethrough (See the back) Well I could always wear something underneath.
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/nigh...ma-dress~black Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I suppose that depends what city you're going to dinner in! Probably wouldn't go over so well in biblethumper land ha.....but for me that's even more reason to wear it!....Love to make conservative people uncomfortable
I suppose that depends what city you're going to dinner in! Probably wouldn't go over so well in biblethumper land ha.....but for me that's even more reason to wear it!....Love to make conservative people uncomfortable Originally Posted by Valerie
Lmbo. Well it wouldn't go over well here in Charlotte this is the city of biblethumpers!

This dress is hot! But I ain't paying $990 for it. I imagine I could wear this one to dinner and turn heads but not raise eyebrows but that back is a bit low.

This one or the other one for dinner?