New Pictures Needed

I'm looking for someone locally to take some new pics of me.
I'm in Lafayette, I can travel but would rather not drive 100+ miles away to have photos taken. If you are a photographer or even another provider who can take some decent photos and make them look trashy but classy please contact me! When you contact me please let me know your expectations; I.e. Length of photo shoot, wardrobe changes allowed, your travel fee if you come to me and of course the cost to have the photos taken and possibly edited. I don't want my face to show! And I'm not going to lie and say my body is perfect! I'm on the more seasoned side of life and this business so can't claim perfection! I don't want to look like anyone but me, I like myself and body, but I also don't want my imperfections on full view either! lol!
Thanks everyone!

Sophia~~
Hello Sophia, I know you said local photog, but if you're considering traveling, be sure to visit Dallas, I can surely make the trip worth while. I'm local to Dallas, willing to travel, and experienced while offering decent professional (non-trashy) images.

I love your humor.

XOXO
I'm going to be in the DFW area next week for the weekend, visiting family. I don't know how long a photo shoot goes or if you even have time but I could possibly find time for a quick shoot while I'm there. Possible?
And I don't really want trashy pictures! I tend to poke fun at mysely and this business often. But for those who don't know me, the goofy things I say are often times misunderstood. So when I said Classy but Trashy it was just to be funny........quite frankly the pictures I have up now are kinda cheap looking and trashy! I know it too but at the time they were taken I didn't have anyone else to help so I picked the least harsh, least trashy ones I could! Sad but true! Anyway! Thanks so much! I'll be in touch!
Photofantasies is reasonable! And will work with ya..
Thanks for the info!
I'm going to check into them today!

Stay Safe!
Ciao~
****UPDATE****
I'm still looking for someone who can take some photos.
There are two things I believe I need to clarify!

1) When I say "Trashy but Classy", it's a way of poking fun at myself. That's all. I am in need of better, softer, more provocative photos. The ones I currently have, are in my opinion, trashy and cheap looking. I can say this because they are my fucking pictures and I'm not kidding myself into thinking they are great. They were all I had to work with at the time. End of story.
I do not think ANYONE is trashy in this business. Who the fuck am I to judge?
So, since I've apparently offended a couple of people by saying that let this serve as my one and only apology.

2) I am NOT asking to BARTER! I am well aware that whom ever takes some new photos, be it a seasoned photographer or a provider who is learning to take pics, NEEDS, DESERVES AND EXPECTS TO BE PAID. Cold hard cash.
I thought I made that clear in my original post. I ask that anyone interested let me the know HOW MUCH I will need to PAY. Not once did I ask to barter.

I have never and will never ask for "favors in exchange for a fuck." Some do and that's your business. I am and always have been of the mindset that if I can't afford to pay for it, I do t have it.

So having apologized for having the audacity to make a joke and making it clear that I fully expect and intend to PAY WITH COLD HARD CASH for new photos is anyone LOCAL interested? Or do you know anyone that takes good photos that aren't the generic boudoir shit.

Thanks again!

Sophia~
Pm sent