Name: CiCi and Mimi
Phone: TEXT: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Montgomery & San Pedro
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Nude massage, breast play, table shower, body glide, BBBJ, 69, CFS, CG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: CiCi: voluptuous with gorgeous DDs.
Mimi: also, with natural Ds.
Both are full bodies made for fun.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! Mimi rocks! The girl coming in this week is amazing! Anna, a returning favorite and a true five star performer!
I had a similar experience with Cici double booking appointments. I was scheduled to meet with either Mimi or Chloe in the early morning on Saturday. Cici texted me and said that Chloe had left and that I could come in an hour later than the original time. Then, she texted and said she'd forgotten that another client was coming in at the second time slot and could I come in an additional hour later.

I don't like my time wasted by anyone and being re-scheduled twice was beginning to feel like it as I had other things to do beside having my pipes cleaned. Since I had't traveled hours to get there I texted Cici that I'd reschedule when it was more convenient for me. I'll wait until Anna arrives this week as I'm not a huge tits guy...in either way; prefer a slim woman with A+ to C tits. I am also hoping that Chloe returns as I'm sorry to have missed out on her when she was here. Looking forwar to a fun time.
The double bookings, or booking right on top of eachother is not optimal, but I get it that it's probably busy for them right now and that's good for them, but not really great from a monger point of view. I really don't want to exit to one or two mongers in the waiting room or parking lot. I'm sure all of you are fine, upstanding citizens, but I prefer my privacy and I expect that others do as well. I see that Anna is coming back through, but being that I waited 40 minutes alone in a room last time with Anna, I'm apt to pass. I might indulge when or if Chloe comes back, but probably wait it out until someone new.comes through or the scheduling gets better. Hopefully TBF can share this info with Cici, especially since she's such a nice lady.
The double bookings, or booking right on top of eachother is not optimal, but I get it that it's probably busy for them right now and that's good for them, but not really great from a monger point of view. I really don't want to exit to one or two mongers in the waiting room or parking lot. I'm sure all of you are fine, upstanding citizens, but I prefer my privacy and I expect that others do as well. I see that Anna is coming back through, but being that I waited 40 minutes alone in a room last time with Anna, I'm apt to pass. I might indulge when or if Chloe comes back, but probably wait it out until someone new.comes through or the scheduling gets better. Hopefully TBF can share this info with Cici, especially since she's such a nice lady. Originally Posted by marcham17
Thank you for the feedback Marcham. I did share your and others feedback with Cici. She said she's trying to get better at scheduling and is trying to work out the issues. She said that part of the problem is that a lot of guys make appointments and don't confirm them with her and a lot just don't show up at all. She's new to running her own show and she is trying guys. I have experienced issues with scheduling myself and she has tried to make it right. I truly hope she figures it out. Personally I will put up with a little bit of inconvenience, and frustration, for the level of experience she provides. And like you said, she is a real nice lady.
"Personally I will put up with a little bit of inconvenience, and frustration, for the level of experience she provides. And like you said, she is a real nice lady."

I agree. Like I said in my ROS, frustration and 6-hour drive was worth it.
Now on to Anna.
"Personally I will put up with a little bit of inconvenience, and frustration, for the level of experience she provides. And like you said, she is a real nice lady."

I agree. Like I said in my ROS, frustration and 6-hour drive was worth it.
Now on to Anna. Originally Posted by EnchantMint
Saw Anna Tuesday. Not my first go around with her but man she really brought the heat! Simply amazing!