Why would this provider lie about seeing me?

I had a great session with Holly J (http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=230423) the other day. However, after I posted a very glowing review, (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1827477) she emailed the moderator of my local forum and told them that she and I never met and that the review was fake.

She sent me a PM telling me that she was reporting me to the moderator, called me a few choice names, etc. The only thing I can think of is that she was unhappy that I didn't bite on some of her upselling once she got to the room.

She modified her showcase to include this, but has since removed it. "I do NOT offer GFE services! *ATTENTION* The newest review that I have on here is a fake review from a man that has LIED...Moderators care MORE about the hobbyist than the girl & won't take it down. I am not GFE like he's stated." Like I said, that's no longer listed in her showcase under her current specials.

I'm posting this here since she's a traveling girl based out of Phoenix, I believe. Has anyone else here seen Holly J? What were your experiences?

Regards,
JJ
it is a good idea after a session that has went well to ask a provider if you may post a review. sometimes they don't want you to do it, and in this case she might be trying to hide her services, or what you wrote on there.

now on the other hand if the session didn't go well you should post it up, and if she tries to get it taken down and is successful then that only hurts the reputation of this website, so that is on the mods

really you didn't do anything wrong here and it is best to move on and don't take it personally
Never had any particular experience with her but I doubt you did anything wrong. She might have a BF whom she promised she DIDN'T provide GFE and your review implicated her as being dishonest to him. Who knows. You're right, it's a little strange especially for a good review to be contested but I'm sure the owners/mods have seen stranger--and lots of it. We're a fickle bunch, hobbiests and ladies, aren't we? I can imagine that MOD'ing and administrating this board might be similar to running a daycare with its share of whining, crying, laughing, playing...and cleaning up...well, you get the picture.

All the best.
All you can control here is whether or not you wrote an honest review. If you did, nothing else matters as long as the mods don't tag it as a fake. If she's pissed, so be it, she won't be the first one to bitch about a review.
it is a good idea after a session that has went well to ask a provider if you may post a review. sometimes they don't want you to do it, and in this case she might be trying to hide her services, or what you wrote on there.
Originally Posted by joesmo888
^^^^This

She might have a BF whom she promised she DIDN'T provide GFE and your review implicated her as being dishonest to him. Originally Posted by Contralto
^^^^AND this are very plausible

However advertising makes her subject to review at anytime regardless of her wishes.
It is unlikely it will be removed if it in fact took place.
I am NOT GFE & yes I put that in my profile because I do not offer GFE services (if its not there that means the moderators took it down) every other review that I have including ones on here and every other website I am on, say I'm not GFE. he is lying and I don't know why the moderators have chosen to leave the review. they said it is a he-said she-said situation and they can't take sides...clearly they are taking his side by leaving the review. I don't even have a boyfriend so that is an invalid comment and yes I'm going to contest a good review when it says that I French Kiss, do Greek and bare back when I don't....I have been on here for years. He has been on here for less than 2 months....and happened to make his profile a day before I got harassed by 3 diff #s from the same county...smh ironic no? there is nothing I can do about it. I've already contested it and every person that calls I just let them know I'm not GFE.... this man even contacted me and tried to book again. Just because he can describe me and maybe knows info on my location doesnt mean I do bb... the thing is this is my livelihood and you guys are talking about it like I am just another bitchy girl who is trying to hide things from her boyfriend. Theres always 2 sides to a story and this hobbyist run site has sided with a hobbyist. Not surprised.
Iam not trying to hide anything...I have bad reviews when I use to be over weight and I never reported them.... the issue here is not whether he has seen me or not the issue is the services. To be honest I didn't even really want to respond because I'm tired of hearing from him I've stopped replying to him and he's still trying to inbox me asking for a date never in my life would I ever set up a date with someone that has lied about me. Clearly nobody gives a f*** about my side of the story.
Holly, are you saying the two of you never met or that he embellished the review??
xx
Embellished=lied about me being GFE. I'm not saying I didn't see him I initially said that because I was shocked... because I've never had anybody make a false review about me even the truthful ones when I was overweight I left alone because they were the truth. He also said it was outcall. And at that time I had done 0 outcalls. I have quite a few other reviews and most if not all say I am not GFE. I do not kiss, or do bbbj or clit worship whatever that is....and i can't even remember the last time I did greek because it hurts me.
He is also from my homebase which I find ironic as well....I just assumed since I have a decent reputation and have been on here for years that my word might mean more but they've taken his word over mine even though they're saying they're not but leaving the review speaks volumes to me.
He said I was based out of phoenix..."I believe" which would mean that he's never seen me there right m? well in one of his messages he said he had seen me there and is going to review me there too so why wouldn't I recognize him as a regular?
And how come NONE of my other reviews say dfk, greek, bbbj???? And what's left for me to upsell if I offer ALL of that. And the rate he says is actually less than what I asked for for usual sessions....so he is saying i would see him, try & upsell, then settle for less $ than I ask for in my usual sessions but still provide ALL the services I supposedly tried to upsell....laughable

anybody who's seen me is going to be able to have details about my ic & oc and what I look like but how does that prove that I'm GFE??

why is he still looking at my profile I added the non GFE stuff AFTER he put that review up to safeguard me because I don't offer those services. So...he has returned to look and ask to book me again...smh...why is he trying to combat this if they left his review, he's won right? so what's the point? clearly somebody wants to make this an issue and try to ruin my reputation? B.S
my thoughts, maybe someone will link this thread to your review thread for you. maybe a guy will say, "Holly claims to not do GFE for anyone who is looking for it" with a link to here. If you have a regular who will do that for you, just ask him.

i personally dont understand why this was blasted on the main forum, but hey... i cant figure my own self out most of the time, how can i figure out anyone else?
Its blasted, imo to ruin my reputation.
...i personally dont understand why this was blasted on the main forum, ... Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Its blasted, imo to ruin my reputation. Originally Posted by Holly J
I agree with Alyssa but since the original review from the OP was so positive it seems to suggest there is more to the story and none of us is likely to know what that is. So, again, Alyssa's remark is viable, it probably doesn't need to survive much longer on this forum. Why don't you contact him directly and see if you can get it worked out privately? Sometimes, right or wrong, public defenses backfire. I would hate to see that happen for you here.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this but try not to dwell on it too much...I doubt your reputation and/or livelihood depend much on it. All will be well.
I am NOT GFE & yes I put that in my profile because I do not offer GFE services (if its not there that means the moderators took it down) every other review that I have including ones on here and every other website I am on, say I'm not GFE. he is lying and I don't know why the moderators have chosen to leave the review. they said it is a he-said she-said situation and they can't take sides...clearly they are taking his side by leaving the review. I don't even have a boyfriend so that is an invalid comment and yes I'm going to contest a good review when it says that I French Kiss, do Greek and bare back when I don't....I have been on here for years. He has been on here for less than 2 months....and happened to make his profile a day before I got harassed by 3 diff #s from the same county...smh ironic no? there is nothing I can do about it. I've already contested it and every person that calls I just let them know I'm not GFE.... this man even contacted me and tried to book again. Just because he can describe me and maybe knows info on my location doesn't mean I do bb... the thing is this is my livelihood and you guys are talking about it like I am just another bitchy girl who is trying to hide things from her boyfriend. There's always 2 sides to a story and this hobbyist run site has sided with a hobbyist. Not surprised. Originally Posted by Holly J

Actually, your reviews do NOT state that you do NOT offer GFE, but on should make a logical assumption that it's not an offering as no activities that would suggest GFE are listed. Your personal website does not list the fact that you don't offer GFE either. If it does say so, I missed it.

This particular review lists NO GFE in activities. Presumably, it was discussed and that was the reviewers way of letting everyone know; just a guess.
Embellished=lied about me being GFE. I'm not saying I didn't see him I initially said that because I was shocked... because I've never had anybody make a false review about me even the truthful ones when I was overweight I left alone because they were the truth. He also said it was outcall. And at that time I had done 0 outcalls. I have quite a few other reviews and most if not all say I am not GFE. I do not kiss, or do bbbj or clit worship whatever that is....and i can't even remember the last time I did greek because it hurts me.
He is also from my homebase which I find ironic as well....I just assumed since I have a decent reputation and have been on here for years that my word might mean more but they've taken his word over mine even though they're saying they're not but leaving the review speaks volumes to me. Originally Posted by Holly J

I just read the review, where did he state you were GFE?