So where are you finding you provider?

BP is more risky since less providers are posting. Sniffed out two stings already. Been seeing familiar faces online also when I search for busts so girls are getting pinched as well. (Do you ever creep on the girls busted on Facebook? Crazy how many mutual friends you will have)

So I've been sticking to my regs but one by one they seem to be getting pinched.
. . . one by one they seem to be getting pinched. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
Maybe the problem is you.
Research, research, research. And when you're done, research some more.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Here, TER, P411 for the most part.

And word of mouth from people I trust.
Never see a woman that starts her add with a bunch of symbols.
Is there a way for hobiests to screen providers? Whats approperate? Where I am so few verified providers visit that I am forced else where. What is the best way to stay safe?
Is there a way for hobiests to screen providers? Whats approperate? Where I am so few verified providers visit that I am forced else where. What is the best way to stay safe? Originally Posted by Artistone
Hit the men's lounge. Or pm some hobbyists who have seen some of the providers. There's usually more to the story than what you see.
It's the same thing that the ladies do with each other about clients.
Is there a way for hobiests to screen providers? Whats approperate? Where I am so few verified providers visit that I am forced else where. What is the best way to stay safe? Originally Posted by Artistone

Leave the hobby and never look back.
I found one in the appliance section in Walmart.
So I risked it yesterday found a bp girl who hadn't advertised on the massage section on a month but pics looked real. We set up a place to meet but she quit texting until I was thinking she wasn't coming and told her I was leaving. She then walks out of the McDonalds and I recognized her from the pics. Didn't have a place so we parked the van in a park away from anyone. She was fun, hot, easy to talk with, into the sex as after I came she made me keep going until she came. After all that and feeling good about having a safe regular. She tells me she's moving in a month. WTF lol
seems to me you want more of a girlfriend by your posts

have you tried dating in the real world? if the provider was 'into you' then i am assuming you are atleast somewhat attractive.

also my advice is you got very lucky with BP this go around, i wouldn't depend on that. as the guys said above, try your local forum for ladies that don't advertise but are in your area. go to TER, NR, or P411. date check is good too in certain areas
seems to me you want more of a girlfriend by your posts

have you tried dating in the real world? if the provider was 'into you' then i am assuming you are atleast somewhat attractive.

also my advice is you got very lucky with BP this go around, i wouldn't depend on that. as the guys said above, try your local forum for ladies that don't advertise but are in your area. go to TER, NR, or P411. date check is good too in certain areas Originally Posted by joesmo888
Have a wife, had a gf on the side but she tried getting herself pregnant, now I just look for side pussy nothing more.

I know I got lucky that's why I was hoping she'd be my regular thing. Problem with some sites is the girls was crazy amount of money for shitty sex. I prefer finding a regular that likes to fuck and keep that going for awhile.
Have a wife, had a gf on the side but she tried getting herself pregnant, now I just look for side pussy nothing more.

I know I got lucky that's why I was hoping she'd be my regular thing. Problem with some sites is the girls was crazy amount of money for shitty sex. I prefer finding a regular that likes to fuck and keep that going for awhile. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
don't we fuckin all.
Following CoverMe's advice: RESEARCH! Best way to stay safe is to do your homework and research the providers you want to see to make sure they're real, reputable, and safe.
And if you think you may be falling in love with a provider, just remember that there are probably 300 others who feel the same way.