up to date photos

ok guys/gals not sure if this has been already covered but I'm fairly new and possibly too lazy to look for a previous thread so just my 2 cents but I feel that up to date photos of providers is more than a courtesy that should be provided but id even go so far as to say a requirement. same way u gals don't like to be misled or cheated. speaking for myself and I feel most gents would agree, that if post pics lookin like lucy liu and we show up and you actually look like Margaret cho we feel disappointedrobbed etc.
Now say that while stomping one foot.
And with pouty mcpout face.
ok guys/gals not sure if this has been already covered but I'm fairly new and possibly too lazy to look for a previous thread so just my 2 cents but I feel that up to date photos of providers is more than a courtesy that should be provided but id even go so far as to say a requirement. same way u gals don't like to be misled or cheated. speaking for myself and I feel most gents would agree, that if post pics lookin like lucy liu and we show up and you actually look like Margaret cho we feel disappointedrobbed etc. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
Hooker up to date pics,real pics and hooker age are figured by the Greek god Uranus. The subtraction and multiplications
to get an accurate figure or pic need to be figured by a super computer. The only one in the world strong enough is high upon the mountain Fake Bitch.
Here is how I evaluate a lady I have not yet seen, maybe it can help you

I always add 5 years to posted age on showcase, I always add 20 pounds to weight, and look for unprofessional pictures, as pro pics are so photo shopped that I know she will look nothing like her pics.

I look at reviews for menu items and rates, do not care about the lies men tell or brag on ROS has no value to me.

Then I decide whether to see or not. I keep my expectations low and keeps me from being disappointed. Most of the time it is not as good as my imagination.
Well, now that eccie has removed our ability to post personal pics (only URLS from other websites), this will become a challenge for some. I, for one, refuse to have a website. I don't want to be THAT public with all of this. That said, I am always happy to share a recent photo via email when requested... But I also understand that requests like that yield varying results from different ladies...
Wrongo Jen, you need to read the policy change ... the OP should post the linck to the provider, or dummy up.
I did. Even discussed it with admin and that's how it was explained to me. I'm not saying I am absolutely correct in my interpretation, so any further clarification would be appreciated.
Well, now that eccie has removed our ability to post personal pics (only URLS from other websites), this will become a challenge for some. I, for one, refuse to have a website. I don't want to be THAT public with all of this. That said, I am always happy to share a recent photo via email when requested... But I also understand that requests like that yield varying results from different ladies... Originally Posted by VegasJen
I actually hate posting technical details in a review since what we do should be between us and how much is spent on a date is up to us. Even though I know reviews are a form of credibility.
Well, now that eccie has removed our ability to post personal pics (only URLS from other websites), this will become a challenge for some. I, for one, refuse to have a website. I don't want to be THAT public with all of this. That said, I am always happy to share a recent photo via email when requested... But I also understand that requests like that yield varying results from different ladies... Originally Posted by VegasJen
your are right and make valid points imo, wish most ladies WOULD oblige w the recent pic email etc
Now say that while stomping one foot.
And with pouty mcpout face. Originally Posted by cabletex7
too much? thought it was a relevant discussion topic.
I actually hate posting technical details in a review since what we do should be between us and how much is spent on a date is up to us. Even though I know reviews are a form of credibility. Originally Posted by wendlo
details understandable but photos have been there since the inception I'm thinking, so lets just keep em fairly recent. I don't know if the amount is up to us but who we see definitely is and my choices are influenced by what I see.
Here is how I evaluate a lady I have not yet seen, maybe it can help you

I always add 5 years to posted age on showcase, I always add 20 pounds to weight, and look for unprofessional pictures, as pro pics are so photo shopped that I know she will look nothing like her pics.

I look at reviews for menu items and rates, do not care about the lies men tell or brag on ROS has no value to me.

Then I decide whether to see or not. I keep my expectations low and keeps me from being disappointed. Most of the time it is not as good as my imagination. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
yes ty for the input, makes a lot of sense.
Hooker up to date pics,real pics and hooker age are figured by the Greek god Uranus. The subtraction and multiplications
to get an accurate figure or pic need to be figured by a super computer. The only one in the world strong enough is high upon the mountain Fake Bitch.
Originally Posted by burkalini
lol
too much? thought it was a relevant discussion topic. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
You want to make it relevant, post a handle with link and details of how reality is different from the pictures. That's relevant and helpful. Otherwise it's just pointless whining.
This IS a relevant topic. Unfortunately, there isn't a good solution for it. The ladies who care about their rep will address it as best they can (I STILL can't get a new photo to upload here, so I just updated my P411 instead), the other girls will not and the majority of hobbiests won't truly know until they find out the hard way. That said, I, for one, would rather see discussions like this than some of the other BS that gets posted on these boards... I would assume everyone who has commented here feels the same way. Why comment otherwise, right?