hobby phone?

To those hobbyists out there who has a family cellular plan, do you get a phone just for the hobby or is there a way to get another number without paying monthly? My favorite agencies only respond to texts and I can't set up appointments by email only. Please give me some ideas.
Use the Search tab. There are hundreds of threads on hobby phones.
  • yelle
  • 04-13-2017, 09:02 AM
Use Google Voice - if you don't get the app for your phone then I believe the texts won't show up on your phone. You can then check and send texts through your computer/tablet.
just down load it on your app and open a account there is also whatup and viber What Up App Name ActionAngie

Phone Calls are reserved for those whom have been verified & are considered an interruption. Viber & WhatsApp are intended for easy International messaging

Call us trailblazers of the adult world. founded and developed the first ever hobbyphone that ensures privacy of communication. We sponsored the nonprofit HobbyPhone.com which is a godsend for our VIP members. No more additional sim cards or tracfones. Better yet, it’s free
To those hobbyists out there who has a family cellular plan, do you get a phone just for the hobby or is there a way to get another number without paying monthly? My favorite agencies only respond to texts and I can't set up appointments by email only. Please give me some ideas. Originally Posted by thinkerhouston
Don't use family cellular plan for pay to play business book appointment.Prepaid phones or emails