To the ladys do you like DATY?

Just let a girl ride your face and she will show you the right spot and speed she craves.....She will slide her kitty over your face until she is in the happy zone, applying the pressure just where her sweet spot is, allowing your tongue to lick, stroke and probe her till her juices are flowing.......Facesitting!!!! YUM
In my experience there is certainly an art to it. i agree with what has been stated. Allow her to move to her sweet spot. The dilemma I have noticed is once I find the sweet spot for a particular woman, it is not in the same place on another woman. Men it would seem to me are pretty universal, my frenulum is sensitive, just under the head when she softly licks there- O yea!! But my understanding is that is how it is for nearly all men.

Women are different. Some love the lips sucked on softly, some love the ice cream cone approach to licking, some love G spot stimulation while oral, some and most love the just under the hood licked, constant pressure, not going ape shit on it but rhythmic steady pressure and licking. Sometimes the rhythym has to be changed slightly not just in pace but also in direction instead of an up and down lick try a side to side lick or even a diagnol lick. Most important for me is to listen, feel, and watch for her reaction when I get a sweet spot to keep going. It is a fact that it takes much longer for a woman to orgasm than a man, at least this man, lol. So be prepared for at least an extneded period of time to be down there, if it is an SO the rewards come back many fold. Problem with sessions is the time thing, I am open to spending 45 minutes performing for her when I am paying, just that simple, but for an SO where I have all night, absolutely, enjoy yourself honey, this will be fun!!!
Sorry Flecti, there is no way a tongue can reach the G-spot, at least with enough pressure to count. G-spot pressure is akin to strong urethral massage and needs to go quite deep and forcefully upside of the pubic bone. I wouldnt say what you are doing wouldnt feel great! Just that g-spot usually needs stronger pressure than a tongue can provide, yet....Going inside with a strong tongue must feel great.
I think guys go into DATY like they feel their penis, fast and furious. The thing I say most to men on every level, every time, about Every Thing, is -SLOW DOWN. Certainly dont Munch or Flik constantly like a snake. Pussy is a soft thing and doesnt like abuse.
Girls take Time. First of all, find the clit so you know where it is, but dont attack it!
Get to know the vulva a little bit, soft, licking and sucking, then feel her movements. Does she like licking it on top of her clit or upwards from underneath, soft sucking of it, she will tell you to speed up by her body movements. The worst is jumping all over the place and breaking the rhythm once she is in zone. When the body moves to you, just STAY there. Stick out your tongue and stay with the program. Likely she will move to you. Settling into feeling your lovers body movements is most important, rather than getting all excited and jerking around all over the place. Originally Posted by Sonja
I am sure you are right, but the girls I have done it to have loved it. It is very difficult to do for any length of time. I love it when I get the girl to the point where I just have to lightly lick her clit and there is an involuntary jerk.

Just let a girl ride your face and she will show you the right spot and speed she craves.....She will slide her kitty over your face until she is in the happy zone, applying the pressure just where her sweet spot is, allowing your tongue to lick, stroke and probe her till her juices are flowing.......Facesitting!!!! YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes this is the lazy mans road to success with DATY.
lol As I prefer to be on top and have the control of sliding my pussy over his face and eager tongue....I by no means call this the lazy mans DATY......With Facesitting, I KNOW Im going to get off, I KNOW hes going to hit the right spot, and I KNOW when its time to switch.............SO why would I want anything more? Hes is getting to lick and suck sweet pussy, I am getting my pussy taking care of in the OH SO the Right Way. Win Win in my book..........or I could do like soo many other girls say they do and just get through it.....Do you not know and prefer to guide and control your BBBJ? In the end it is all about receiving and giving pleasure..............Have Fun!!
For those of you (guys) who enjoy DATY and want to get better...
Google (video) "How to Eat Pussy"
You may learn a few new tricks and dispell some misconceptions

Happy Munching!
  • Twain
  • 02-23-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm just sayin'

UMMMMM HELL YESSS!!!!
I was told by a couple of providers that I should start a school and instruct on DATY.Think I will wait till they start paying me..LOL
@Ms Athena--I love face sitting. Feel free to ride me like a DATY slave.
A huge plus 1 to what you have written here Ms A !!!

lol As I prefer to be on top and have the control of sliding my pussy over his face and eager tongue....I by no means call this the lazy mans DATY......With Facesitting, I KNOW Im going to get off, I KNOW hes going to hit the right spot, and I KNOW when its time to switch.............SO why would I want anything more? Hes is getting to lick and suck sweet pussy, I am getting my pussy taking care of in the OH SO the Right Way. Win Win in my book..........or I could do like soo many other girls say they do and just get through it.....Do you not know and prefer to guide and control your BBBJ? In the end it is all about receiving and giving pleasure..............Have Fun!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
ummm A DATY slave, thats a present that keeps on giving and giving..........YUM!
Just let a girl ride your face and she will show you the right spot and speed she craves.....She will slide her kitty over your face until she is in the happy zone, applying the pressure just where her sweet spot is, allowing your tongue to lick, stroke and probe her till her juices are flowing.......Facesitting!!!! YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You know what? You got this down! Damn! Sooo sooo true! That is the only way I can come with DATY!
You know what? You got this down! Damn! Sooo sooo true! That is the only way I can come with DATY! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Most fems are either too shy, insecure or timid for this...it is any ass-/pussy lovers favorite. Zarah, I just jotted a mental note. Just awesome!
I love to eat a nice kitty.
Mijo...are you my twin??? LOL