MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

I don’t hold back. Call it gay or bi or whatever it’s just a physical act. Cumming with another guy isn’t anymore “wrong” than cumming with a woman. It’s just good sex. I’m not gonna date a guy... I’m just going to experience some good sex along with the woman.
Maybe we should find out..........
Hell yeah!

That's what I'm talking about!!!
You fucking get what THIS topic is about. Thank you! And thank you for being so uninhibitedly open/honest.

I don’t hold back. Call it gay or bi or whatever it’s just a physical act. Cumming with another guy isn’t anymore “wrong” than cumming with a woman. It’s just good sex. I’m not gonna date a guy... I’m just going to experience some good sex along with the woman. Originally Posted by texassapper
I don’t hold back. Call it gay or bi or whatever it’s just a physical act. Cumming with another guy isn’t anymore “wrong” than cumming with a woman. It’s just good sex. I’m not gonna date a guy... I’m just going to experience some good sex along with the woman. Originally Posted by texassapper

Winner. Winner. Chicken dinner!
I’m with Texasapper on this. Crossing swords does not phase me but I’d much rather swallow one at times!
Damn! Now that's erotic.

I get there are some who are turned off by that. THAT'S why this thread is for the open-minded/uninhibited!

This thread isn't about the tame inhibited mfm.
NO. This topic is just as these ladt 2 gents expressed. It's fucking erotic as hell.

Thanks for being uninhibitedly open!!

I’m with Texasapper on this. Crossing swords does not phase me but I’d much rather swallow one at times! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Not sure how I missed this thread...but I’m glad I found it! Here’s my two cents:

I’ve never had the pleasure of a MFM scenario...but it’s pretty high up on my bucket list! My fantasy for MFM is to be “forced” and taught by a female how to pleasure a dominant man both orally and anally. The other man would be at the top of the heirarchy, followed by the woman with me at the bottom as the fully submissive slut following the orders of the male and female above me.

Of course, the dominant male has to be tall, well built and had a large cock.

Someday.....
When playing with a married couple, was how close it was possible to get without actually touching each other. He fingering her, while I rubbed her clit, etc. The other cool thing: Having a 'tour guide' that shows you what she likes, like patting her pussy...
Well just to throw my hat in the ring, I have been there, done that, and got the T-shirt. I have had a few MMF and MFM encounters. I have done about everything that can come to mind in those scenarios and had an outstanding time. It has been a while for me and I would love to do it again.
Any providers in DFW down for a DP session with 2 guys? PM me... PLEASE!
Any providers in DFW down for a DP session with 2 guys? PM me... PLEASE! Originally Posted by German41
Ditto
Put 3 people behind closed doors (MMF / MFM) and whatever happens that's agreeable is cool... its about the moment and have a great time with whoever your with... who cares as long as everyone has fun whether its guy on guy or guy on girl on girl or whatever combination you can come up with
all of this is on the bucket list... if your in Arkansas send me PM
I’m interested!!
Great discussion. Thank you, Mature Companion for raising the topic; and my hats off to the marvelous DallasRain, texassapper, red14me and others for their candid and enthusiastic replies.

MFM is a bucket list item for me that I have indulged in on several occasions over the years with varying degrees of MM interaction. Had a great time every time. texassapper summed up my feelings perfectly. I am planning another MFM encounter in the very near future.
Love all forms of MFM, MMF, etc. can’t wait to read your story...