Thanks ck1942

Thanks CK for another good social. I enjoyed meeting a few new ladies and as always enjoyed the many conversations I had. Good to see you all!
For another great social. Had a great time seeing familiar faces and meeting a few new ones.

G
I agree thanks ck :-)
Great job as usual CK! Good seeing you again!
  • Joan
  • 03-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Yes, yes, ×3!! Wonderful! So glad I went, and it was even better meeting everyone ;-) thank you ck, xoxo
yes, thanks again ck for another fun time. and OMG!!! Joan is so fuckin hoooooottttttt!!!!!!!!
I had a good time, even though it was a short one for me.

Also, there was a semi-short body builder type with MM DD's , in a peach colored dress. He initials were A.W. Since she has not posted here, could anyone with info on her please pm me?
yes, thanks again ck for another fun time. and OMG!!! Joan is so fuckin hoooooottttttt!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Knotty, good meeting and chatting with you and I couldn't agree more with your comment about Joan!

NipLover check your PM's for the info you seek on the provider you mention.
Thanks FastWheels
You are welcome
Like I told FW....I have her duct taped in my closet lol
^^^^^^^
LOL!! Good chatting with you tonight VL!
  • Qziz
  • 03-14-2013, 12:22 AM
Was good to see everyone!
yes, thanks again ck for another fun time. and OMG!!! Joan is so fuckin hoooooottttttt!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Damn straight Knotty ! Thanks CK , Joan you make a hell of an impression , check your pm's , don't hold all my bad behavior against me ! It was really awesome meeting you , yowza !
Did you guys know making paper.airplane dollars and aiming flight at stripper stage is not the bestest way to tip..lol..