I've had it with young providers! NCNS.

Finally set up a date with Vanessa, drive all the way out from Pasadena to Baytown and this airhead flakes out, telling me she'll pass after previously setting things up. In my search for a Latina to become a regular, I've met quite a few loonies. Not me again with this one, a waste of my time, thankfully not my money.
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/26921937
If you want a regular Latina near pasastinkindena,

LatinaMegan

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=271212
  • mr666
  • 07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
While I do agree with the title of this thread for the most part. I will say that BP is not the way to go, especially looking for someone under 25.
1/2 your age +7. Never fails. Just sayin.
so sorry that happened...better luck next time babe
Is there something wrong w/researching ladies of your interest on Eccie? Judging by your reviews you're clearly not having any luck on BP
For the life of me I can't figure out why you're complaining that she didn't show up. WTF is that bulge in the front of her drawers? And just what is she wearing? Are those maternity panties?

Yeah I'm done with young girls too. 18-20 yr old pussy is overrated amirite?

Oh wait, no...it's not.
  • mr666
  • 07-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Still looking for 18.
It's not the age of the providers, it's where you find them. Simple as that. You've been here almost 3 years and you use BP as your main source of contacting ladies? She's not a provider, you're dealing with another BP ho. Call it what it is. I'm not surprised this happened to you, I am surprised you came here to complain about it... It's BP Man!!! What did you expect?
  • AO17
  • 07-06-2015, 08:49 AM
It's backpage, dude. Could have ended up far more worst than a NCNS.
In all fairness, I've run the gamut on BP from great experiences to WTF? Hell, there are even ECCIE providers who regularly advertise on BP. I've never gotten around to writing reviews on everyone I've seen but i just really hate bad service. I do think it's time to explore some ECCIE providers who are newbie friendly (reference deficient).
Fancy has put together a newbie friendly list with many ladies who offer alternate screening. She updates it Mondays. Check the last page for the latest edition.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691
  • WTF
  • 07-06-2015, 10:19 AM
In all fairness, I've run the gamut on BP from great experiences to WTF? Hell, there are even ECCIE providers who regularly advertise on BP. I've never gotten around to writing reviews on everyone I've seen but i just really hate bad service. I do think it's time to explore some ECCIE providers who are newbie friendly (reference deficient). Originally Posted by tropicalbanana340
Without BP, you'd never have new eccie providers ....so some of the folks giving you shit do not understand the big picture.

Everybody always wants good service...the reality is that will not always be the case, regardless of what source you use.

Look in this forum alone and three eccie providers have started threads where in effect , guys were bitching about their service or lack there of. They are all at the top of the page Jemma Martin, CarloineDavenport, NikkiSecrets. So as Forrest Gump says about a box of Chocolate so too can we say about Hookers....you never know what you're going to get until you open it!
Thanks!