Valued Poster ?

(Forest Gump Like Voice)

I believe in the National Forum someone asked the question about how to become a "VALUED POSTER"? I can only state that I have put in much hard work and comments, given sage advice to others, and I firmly believe I was also voted as such in Houston. I have no proof of the secret voting but I am sure of it. I thinck the voting takes place on Tuesdays, but again I have no proof.

How do you all think you have been given the exalted title?
  • Trey
  • 01-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Wow! Lasted one day. Not even the whole day.
I thinck you get it by giving the mods a free blow job. What did the National SB say?
I thinck you get it by giving the mods a free blow job. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I trust you mean .... "providing" one .... as opposed to actually "giving"?
  • Seedy
  • 01-13-2011, 05:54 PM
I thinck you get it by giving the mods a free blow job. What did the National SB say? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Outstanding point!!!!! Lmao
Such a pity, did not last the day.
Your VALUED POSTER is back now, carry on....
POOF...she's gone again.

Your VALUED POSTER is back now, carry on.... Originally Posted by jasmin
I have never had this happen until recently. You know how certain noises (fingernails on chalk board), or certain voices ( The Nanny-Fran Dresser) anyway those audio effects drive me nut, cause instant migraine, and make me bolt in the other direction. I call it my audio allergy. Well until now, the allergy was confined to audio stimuli, it has evolved to optical stimuli, but I have only experienced it upon opening this thread. Quite a oddity, on that note, I shall have to quarantine myself from the allergen, and pray that the great Royal Houses have a plot with in a plot, with in another plot, or maybe aliens will come and ... I am gonna shutupnow, Id like to make a toast, may all of us get what we truly deserve.. and may those less fortunate find a place as a "indentured servant"....
lol.
it is Goose thirty again
My God!

You're english is through the roof

And, You're sentence structure is absolutely amazing.
Your VALUED POSTER is back now, carry on.... Originally Posted by jasmin
Good riddance. Stay gone this time.