Hot young ebony provider's list

Who are the hottest young ebony provider's? I know this posting is a bit cliche, butt, fuck it, I need to know.
Still to the day I've not had my opportunity to meet the little luscious chocolate Ladies! When I do, I would love to see Premier Desire!!
There is a Search Provider tab.
There are ebony girls that make my heart jump.

These are super awesome girls. Just met one stripper last week at Bucks meacham rd, name of girl is Dior.

Wish I could book an hour of service, but she only can do lapdance.
Looks like there are plenty of Ebony hotties in Dallas!
So many sisters, so little time! My ATF in my avatar Eva Damita is legendary. I have tried a few others but I always end up going back to her.
I think you are looking for a list....there are some threads with this info, but it is worth and update..

My list includes mixed Ebony ladies....and starts with,
SeceretBaby
SexyBrianna
IwantMonicaMoore
MissSexy Hollywood
Spinner China
Simone Kashmere

All have ECCIE profiles so contact info should be easy to find, Good luck.
If any can think of worthy providers I have missed...let me know I don't mind adding to my To Do List.
I'm 20
femilove
she's better w/age lol 23
Thanks for the intel, I have seen SexyBriana and she's pretty great. Would be nice to get with Jamiedallas, but all I get is radio silence.
I want that body

Haha
Attached Images File Type: jpg dcdbf8bcd3c47ad71f554f4071610ee8.jpg (47.3 KB, 901 views)
Im glad to see I made Someone's List ��
Im pretty Hott when im Nasty ��
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 123_1(3).jpeg (57.3 KB, 899 views)
Y'all have some nice chocolate in Dtown. I might need to make a weekend trip a few different times
Thanks for the mention Craig151....can we keep this thread going? Too many sexy, *classy, women of color on here! I feel stuck in the middle though because half of my engagements are spoken in Spanish ONLY ( I back my heritage up by my cooking and Spanish Dialect, while feeling at home in NYC w other Afro-Latinas)...can we include some Latinas too?

I would love to double w Allegra or Mel Star... hint hint!