Trump CFO....should have hire Trump as his tax consultant in 2017. But no longer because taxes are now difficult for Trump to understand

• WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 11:56 AM
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ida-rally.html

On the campaign trail and while he was in the White House, former President Donald Trump repeatedly said he was smart for paying as little taxes as possible. And he often bragged about knowing the tax code so well that he could use it to his advantage. In a 2017 interview with the New York Times, for example, Trump bragged: “I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A.” It was quite a different story Saturday night in Florida, where Trump held his second rally since leaving office.

Thousands of Trump’s supporters braved the rain to hear the former president speak mere days after the Manhattan district attorney’s office unveiled criminal charges against the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg. The charges center on allegations that taxes weren’t paid on numerous benefits that Weisselberg and other Trump Organization executives received. Trump addressed those charges on Saturday night, appearing to acknowledge the existence of tax schemes but claiming it was all very confusing and no one really understands what’s allowed anyway.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Trump sounds like PeeWee Herman...."why are they wasting time and resources on me whacking off at the movie theater? Go after real criminals!"

Trump also attacked the prosecutors leading the investigation, saying they’re motivated by politics and are ignoring other, more serious crimes as a result of their focus on him. “For murder and for selling massive amounts of the worst drugs in the world that kill people left and right, that’s okay,” he said. “Think of it, think of how unfair it is. Never before has New York City and their prosecutors or perhaps any prosecutors criminally charged a company or a person for fringe benefits. Fringe benefits. Murders, okay. Human trafficking, no problem — but fringe benefits, you can’t do that.” He also likened the indictments to what “you would see in a third world nation,” saying it was “reminiscent of a communist dictatorship targeting your political opponents.”
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 01:49 PM
wtf - your thread gets teh attention it deserves.
He also likened the indictments to what “you would see in a third world nation,” saying it was “reminiscent of a communist dictatorship targeting your political opponents.”
And he’s absolutely correct about that.
WTF back on ignore for good reason. There's already a thread on this. The DA ran on a "get Trump" platform.
Trump sounds like PeeWee Herman...."why are they wasting time and resources on me whacking off at the movie theater? Go after real criminals!"

Trump also attacked the prosecutors leading the investigation, saying they’re motivated by politics and are ignoring other, more serious crimes as a result of their focus on him. “For murder and for selling massive amounts of the worst drugs in the world that kill people left and right, that’s okay,” he said. “Think of it, think of how unfair it is. Never before has New York City and their prosecutors or perhaps any prosecutors criminally charged a company or a person for fringe benefits. Fringe benefits. Murders, okay. Human trafficking, no problem — but fringe benefits, you can’t do that.” He also likened the indictments to what “you would see in a third world nation,” saying it was “reminiscent of a communist dictatorship targeting your political opponents.” Originally Posted by WTF
You're having an orgasm posting this shit. Trump is a Billionaire he doesn't care about those chumps.
That which is The One Who Enjoys which is enjoying that which is The One Who Enjoys that I am enjoying in me is enjoying in that which is The One Who Enjoys which is enjoying in that which is The One Who Enjoys that you are enjoying in you.
trump's father hired wisenberg to run the company and to make sure young donald stayed out of trouble.

that's his father looking out for donald.

fringe benefits??? waste of time.
How long are we going to be hearing about H I M potentially getting arrested for tax evasion?

It's been constant for the last 4 and going on 5 years now.