PSE or GFE?

Hello to all! I read a great post about GFE and love reading the different thoughts and opinions? Just wondering what you guys consider PSE? Is GFE or PSE your preference? I offer both GFE and PSE sessions and have the menu for both listed on my website. But just out of curiousity I wanted to hear your opinions, I'm sure there will be some VERY interesting comments lol xoxo
Not sure about the difference but do like your website. The anal jewelry photos are brilliant.
GFE - companion says, "Ooohhhhh, you will so good"
PSE - companion says, "Pound me harder! I'm your fuck-slut"
So, the IOP is just a couple of notches higher.
GFE and PSE are defined differently depending on who you ask.

IMO,

GFE is BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, DFK and lots of enthusiastic passion or IOP.

PSE is Greek, CIM/COF and fetishes.

Another acronym is SWE (Street Walker Experience), and that is where the provider goes through the motions, is not mentally there when you do DATY and MCFS and makes you feel like all you are is a wallet.
GFE and PSE are defined differently depending on who you ask.

IMO,

Another acronym is SWE (Street Walker Experience), and that is where the provider goes through the motions, is not mentally there when you do DATY and MCFS and makes you feel like all you are is a wallet. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I like your clear definitions alot...that definitely is what I want from a girlfriend. But a good girlfriend will also have a full menu. But in the Hobbyverse, I think you nailed the meanings.

But...DATY a SW?
Brave soul indeed...LOL
Not sure about the difference but do like your website. The anal jewelry photos are brilliant. Originally Posted by DallasDeviant
Thank you xoxo
Just make sure your GFE is NOT that real - where you take the money and skip the session to go shopping - like a real GF would. LMAO
  • Busty
  • 11-04-2023, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

EXACTLY
Just make sure your GFE is NOT that real - where you take the money and skip the session to go shopping - like a real GF would. LMAO Originally Posted by mtabsw
Is that what real Girlfriends do or just yours love. LMAO
I like your clear definitions alot...that definitely is what I want from a girlfriend. But a good girlfriend will also have a full menu. But in the Hobbyverse, I think you nailed the meanings.

But...DATY a SW?
Brave soul indeed...LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
DITTO!
I am kind of allergic to all those term... can people just say I provide xxx menu.. lol
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Most of my whores are PSE, close to anything goes