Yes or no Review

Is there an unwritten rule here to not write a no review on a lady? I went and saw a lady today after my rotation and it was a disappointment. I have limited access on Ourhome2 and I was in a hurry so I just went on ourhome2. Yes reviews. Again I can't read the reviews/rest of story. Disaster at a mid to high donation for my tolerance.

Came to Eccie after the session. Disgusted at myself because I should have just went home. Sat in the car reading the same reviewer in Eccie as in ourhome2 and the rest of story ready like a no, the actual same experience but yet the person gave a yes.

In synopsis, do men here have unlimited money and time. Why not just write a no? Secondly are ladies that offended by a no review? Please help.
Write your unbiased review and give your recommendation, the majority of ladies appreciate constructive criticism.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-11-2024, 07:31 PM
write the review, and give her the no or yes she earned.

the only dumb no i've seen is when the gent did zero research before booking, and gave her a no based on something that he should have known before the meetup.

ex: everyone knows that provider Jane isn't gfe. all her reviews say no gfe. Hobbyist Bob didn't get the memo. he books Jane expecting a gfe session, cause, you know, "that's the hobby standard." Bob gave her a no b/c she didn't offer gfe. that's a dumb "no" review.

otherwise, go for it..

some gals have a "no review" policy. you might want to get to the bottom of that before booking a session. i met up with a super hot N-girl-a team of ebony spinners-who had a no review policy, for example. i was fine with it, and the session ended up being super fun. so i guess a "no review" policy can be complicated and not necessarily just a red flag, but consider that before you book.
write the review, and give her the no or yes she earned.

the only dumb no i've seen is when the gent did zero research before booking, and gave her a no based on something that he should have known before the meetup.

ex: everyone knows that provider Jane isn't gfe. all her reviews say no gfe. Hobbyist Bob didn't get the memo. he books Jane expecting a gfe session, cause, you know, "that's the hobby standard." Bob gave her a no b/c she didn't offer gfe. that's a dumb "no" review.

otherwise, go for it..

some gals have a "no review" policy. you might want to get to the bottom of that before booking a session. i met up with a super hot N-girl-a team of ebony spinners-who had a no review policy, for example. i was fine with it, and the session ended up being super fun. so i guess a "no review" policy can be complicated and not necessarily just a red flag, but consider that before you book. Originally Posted by pxmcc
How am I going to write a no review here being new? I'm barely maneuvering how the moderators think. I don't want to tank the only sex I can get and have ladies not see me. Now once I'm a seasoned vet I will. I've had 2 no experiences. I only write about the yes experiences. One to come once I come back this weekend from fishing with a wife I'm honestly starting to hate because she will not sleep with me and the Grands.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-11-2024, 08:38 PM
^^don't worry about the mods. as far as the gals go, different story. a mix of nos and yesses is probably ok, but a bunch of nos would probably present an issue for some providers.