Little Titties!!!

Are Little Titties now "in"? I guess since I've been self banished to west tx I missed the friggin memo!
Damnitt man, I get on the Dallas scene, hell even checkin out San Antonio and beyond and I swear A-Cups are all I see!....soooo not right!

I must be missing something. Love me some good ol' C or D's...sneak a B in there and I'm ok too. I will not, can not see a woman where my chest...and it ain't all flab you aasholes...is bigger than her boobs!
Damn, I wish I had big titties!
Shush Woman!!

Good Lord why aren't you in west tx?
While I like all titties, my preference are the small ones (A's and B's) especially puffies! So no problems here!

Shush Woman!!

Good Lord why aren't you in west tx? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman

<------Has tumbleweed, will travel!
boo-boo bear,

you're fired
Lana - you do NOT have small tits!
I never knew modestly sized breasts were "out"! Personally I much prefer a nice, young perky B cup to anything outsized and ridiculous.
We need to start an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"! I declare myself president. lol
Anhellica has very small, beautiful boobs. She is also WONDERFUL!
I never knew modestly sized breasts were "out"! Personally I much prefer a nice, young perky B cup to anything outsized and ridiculous. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Same here. I prefer small than outsized. (anything beyond fitting my hand is outsized..lol)
We need to start an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"! I declare myself president. lol Originally Posted by AlluringExotic

I get dibs on "Titty Inspector".
I see a pair and I am just gratefull, but if I had to say I'd go for C's and up.
Never met a breast I didn't like...big, small...I like 'em all! Why discriminate?
Damnitt man, I get on the Dallas scene, hell even checkin out San Antonio and beyond and I swear A-Cups are all I see!....soooo not right!

I must be missing something. Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
Where are you looking?