April Fools Day. Best pranks

Well today is April Fools Day, and I am wondering what are some of the best pranks that you have pulled on someone, or what someone has pulled on you.
A few years ago, I worked for a company in CA. Business was rough and the company was having difficulties. We posted a sign on the front door of the office on April Fool's Day stating that the company had closed and was out of business. Although the front door was unlocked, about 60% of the employees turned around and went home. Since most were from India, they didn't know about April Fool's.
I had a baby on April Fools Days...seriously
Is it a girl? Did you name her April?
funniest prank was a radio station played a prank some 10 years ago when I was in Birmingham- that stated that at 12 noon- the radio station helicopter will be dropping various denominations of cash out of the helicopter and every one who wants free money should be at at a certain field that was right off of a major interstate- well at around 11am- traffic was backed up for miles- literally hundres of people were gathered at this field expecting money to be dropped from the helicopter. Birmingham had no idea why traffic was backed up and why so me people were gathered at this one location until they discovered they were waiting on the radio station to drop money from their helicopter. Well eventually the FCC made the radio station tell the people it was an April Fool's joke- the people were very mad obviously and I remember this was guy had wrappedn his body in tape in expectation that when the money fell it would stick to him- it was very hilarious to say the least.
Unwittingly played a prank on myself--signed up for ASPD many years ago on April 1.
I had a baby on April Fools Days...seriously Originally Posted by berkleigh
It was my dad's birthday. Seriously.
------------------
As far as pranks though...

I worked at a company a couple years ago, I was my boss's star employee. I had another department head tell him I was transferring to HIS dept. My boss stole my keys, moved my truck and convinced me it had been stolen. I miss that job a lot.
married my first wife on April Fools day.
Hmm imitation is the greatest form of flattery?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=35160
Tara, you could post an ad offering free sessions, then answer the phone April Fools!
married my first wife on April Fools day. Originally Posted by rakuguy
Guess the joke was on you, then.
I was born on this day, way to old to be Berkleighs kid! I have had most every prank pulled on me....
Tara, you could post an ad offering free sessions, then answer the phone April Fools! Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
That would have been good.
A little background. My dad was really eccentric. He had friends in professional wrestling who would visit, and others in the entertainment business. When Elvis came to town and asked if my dad and I wanted too come spend some time with him, my father turned him down. Other things about my dad ---- he always carried a lot of cash and a gun.

Okay, so one time I ordered a sheet of one dollar bills from the government. Late one night after most of the employees had left, my dad and I laid the sheet out on a table and got a magnifying glass and put on cotton gloves. When the new employee came into the room, we quickly tried to hide it. The new guy saw it (duh). Staring the guy in the eyes, my dad said "it would be okay, son, because he won't ever tell anyone, will you?

We played out the whole "counterfeit" scenario, and really had this guy going. He was getting really scared and nervous. I finally showed him the order receipt. He was much relieved.
Had someone write out a message slip for myself to call back Ellie Fant and put the Zoo's number on it. Gave it to a very gullible secretary and told her to get Ms. Fant on the phone for me. It was a very important call, etc.