Are We Really This Sick?

I saw a news report last night about a new video game available for download. It's called RapePlay. The goal of the game is for participants to stalk and rape as many unwilling women as possible (it's actually programmed for the rape victim to have tears in her eyes during the attack). That would be bad enough but the game also awards points to the rapist if he can convince the victim(s) to have an abortion.

I personally find Grand Theft Auto reprehensible so you can imagine how disgusted I am that something like this is available and being called a "game."
I saw a news report last night about a new video game available for download. It's called RapePlay. The goal of the game is for participants to stalk and rape as many unwilling women as possible (it's actually programmed for the rape victim to have tears in her eyes during the attack). That would be bad enough but the game also awards points to the rapist if he can convince the victim(s) to have an abortion.

I personally find Grand Theft Auto reprehensible so you can imagine how disgusted I am that something like this is available and being called a "game." Originally Posted by txcwby6
That game was made a LONG time ago (2006) and it's a japanese game. They finally found this game out recently and are making a huge deal out of it. Japan has one of the lowest percentages of rape crimes (as an industrialized nation) and the Japanese have crazy ass fantasies. There was a big backlash by Americans and the Japanese have stepped up and took some actions to get foreigners off their backs. BTW, it's not for download for free, and the company that released it blocked access to thier website if you're living outside Japan. Even if you did import the game (or d/l it by BT or other means) it's a hassle to install if you don't know what to do (changing the region code on your p.c) which normal pc users would get fed up. The game is also in full Japanese so you wouldn't be able to understand what the heck is going on.
Good points DallasFanBoy! Japan has alot of fetish in various kinds of media and studies are leaning towards that being the reason that violent crime is so much lower in Japan. There is a huge cultural difference between our two countries and "sex" is the panic button of America.

We Americans get so indignant and offended by well, everything. Thanks for the information on the game. It's distasteful, to be sure but it's also old news.
Yeah, but kids might be harmed by seeing Erykah Badu naked strolling downtown.
@TexTushHog LOL, I know right!! In Amerika guns and violence are A-OK! But *sex*? Or hell, a naked woman?? Oh GOD, think of the CHILDREN... nevermind that said children are a product of sex and came out of a naked woman and probably nursed from one.

And rape fantasies aren't exactly unusual as far as fetishes go anyway. There are many women, as well as men, who have them and choose not to act on them.

And anyway, this can't even come CLOSE to being the strangest thing to come out of Japan haha.
Shoot, I think we should all have the right to strip down whenever and wherever we want, and FUCK what anyone else thinks. And if the nekkid guy gets a big ole hard-on, all the better.FUCK little kids and grandmas!

And I'm waiting for the fabulous video game that you get to stalk and murder pre-schoolers. How fun!!!!!
What????

Really?
This is not an attempt to hijack, but this guy mentions the importance of teaching our children how to properly decapitate a body, in the first 40 seconds of this video.

If you watch anymore past that, it's pretty funny. I like his style: Hugs all around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J0ik...ayer_embedded#
That is a funny clip! I especially liked the guard who was so terrified of being hugged that he ran away.