Worst CIM Face

I'd been going with this girl for a while and she'd demonstrated a great talen when it came time to sucking me off. She hadn;t let me CIM, always aiming me towards her tits and my abds but one night, while she was on the floor beween my legs sucking away, I announced that I was getting ready to cum, fully expecting her to aim it twards her hot lil melons or try to shoot my eyes out. Instead, she moans and her head starts bobbing faster and faster. I'm thinking "hot damn..time to give her a taste!" So I'm starting to cum in her mouth and her eyes go wide all of a sudden and her hands and slowly waving up and down while her cheeks are flaring in and out. I'm a bit concerned but hey..I'm cumming in a girl's mouth so who am I to intervene. She keeps her mouth clapmped tight until it's over and then leaps up with her hand over her mouth. Next thing I hear is some coughing and running water. That''d never happened before and the worst reaction I've had since then was a mufled "mmmpphhh!!!" Most ladies dont' seem to mind the taste and either swallow it down or excuse themselves for a quick rinse (not counting the one ex-gf that'd quickly give me a DFK and share). THAT face tho and the flapping arms is one I remember well!
shit did you run in to my ex-wife?
You don't have this on YouTube by any chance do you?
Ahh man I was hoping for a link....
So is that what you would do Tara? lol....that would be quite a sight to see. Maybe we should try that the next time and see what happens
So is that what you would do Tara? lol....that would be quite a sight to see. Maybe we should try that the next time and see what happens Originally Posted by travelling_man
Id love to with you.