A question for the guys

Absolute most beautiful provider that is truly GFE in Dallas?

Which beauty provides the most attention, affection, and services in the best atmosphere?

I'm planning on driving up from Waco to Dallas, spend the evening, and want to make it the best most memorable time a guy can have.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and I am excited to read your recommendations!
Minnie Mouse! She is a perfect spinner. Has an incall that is set up to make all your fantasies come true. She loves to please. And, she will wear you out! But be warned.....I hear she is also fucking Goofy!

Sorry, Toazzz, but your request is so vague as to what you consider beautiful, great attention and best atmosphere that I could not help but reply with an equally vague answer. The DFW area has so many different flavors of beautiful sexy GFE choices. Search and you will find!
Fawn, no doubt!
Exotic Baby Girl, truly GFE, beauty, very attentive and affectionate http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=39604
Guess that's why I asked in a forum......to get other peoples opinions.

Don't over think it invisable1

I didn't ask for writing lessons but for you opinion.

Thanks though.
HOT SELENA

Which beauty provides the most attention, affection, and services in the best atmosphere?

I'm planning on driving up from Waco to Dallas, spend the evening, and want to make it the best most memorable time a guy can have.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and I am excited to read your recommendations! Originally Posted by taozzzz
Thanks though. Originally Posted by taozzzz
Well T, Invisible1 has a point and I doubt if it was meant to be flippant. You are going to get as many answers as there are providers. The Dallas guys are very fortunate to have such a wealth of beautiful talent. It would help to know a little more about what you are looking for. Age, ethnicity, body type, hair color, etc. We put 31 Flavors to shame.
  • Jaci
  • 09-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Check out my reviews!!! You will be suprised..
Come & Kiss Me, Jaci

Minnie Mouse! She is a perfect spinner. Has an incall that is set up to make all your fantasies come true. She loves to please. And, she will wear you out! But be warned.....I hear she is also fucking Goofy!

Sorry, Toazzz, but your request is so vague as to what you consider beautiful, great attention and best atmosphere that I could not help but reply with an equally vague answer. The DFW area has so many different flavors of beautiful sexy GFE choices. Search and you will find! Originally Posted by Invisible1
Invisible1 aka the lucky guy is correct. Not trying to be condescending but quite frankly having driven thru waco I can tell your options are very limited however, DFW has a smorgasbord of providers. You can get better recommendations with being more specific on what you like and your budget

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and I am excited to read your recommendations! Originally Posted by taozzzz
I have not seen her, and I have learned give my research more weight than one guy on heres recommendations, but it is good to have a place to start.

Alyssa Nicole
Really, they weren't being flippant. I don't recall the exact numbers off P411, but between P411, ECCIE, backpage, etc. I bet there are 600+ providers. Lots of them are very pretty.

You get a lot more mileage on these threads with an age range, race, price range, hair preference, and body type (spinner to bbw).
  • jfred
  • 09-20-2012, 12:38 PM

invis, you did over think the matter, because you don't understand what the gentleman is doing.

Mr taoz(etc) is actually involving his readers in his foreplay process. He's not really interested in pursuing a particular type or looking for a lady with a particular approach. He'd have asked, right?

He'll take other guys' "absolute very best" girls, spend some time fantasizing and, after he's worked up sufficient erotic tension, make an impulsive choice. Hopefully it will satisfy.

Don't confuse the plan with particulars...give the man fodder and he'll take care of the rest.

P.S. taozzzz, no one requires you to take writing lessons (though they would benefit you) but there is a minimum requirement that you proofread.
jfred, good to see you back with your special insight! LOL
  • jfred
  • 09-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Nice of you to say so, Bloodhound.

There are a couple of guys here who start these (what I call) "Help Me Jack-off" posts.

Always wonder if the guys who respond (lending a hand, so to speak) are gay.

But hey, I have friends who are gay.