Has this happened to you before

I went down on a provider today and she seemed into for the first 10 minutes then she seemed like a dead fish. I asked her if she was awake but she did not respond. I spoke up a little louder and asked if she fell asleep on me to which she denied that she did. Im not mad, in fact I think its kinda funny. I think she was really tired and was just not into the session.

and no, I dont think it was because of my lack of skill. DATY is by far my most favorite thing to do and Ive never had any complaints. their is nothing hotter then making a lady orgasm with my mouth.
Maybe she is the first one to give you honest feedback. lol! J/k man!
Maybe she is the first one to give you honest feedback. lol! J/k man! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Ouch!
  • jfred
  • 09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
...she seemed into for the first 10 minutes then she seemed like a dead fish... Originally Posted by johndingus
Took a xanax 20 minutes before you arrived.

Actually if you have a "sleeping woman" fantasy or fetish it provides a unique opportunity. Based on my experience she won't be having any orgasms (but her nipples will still get hard, which is cool on an unconscious gal.)

Note to Mod: If mentioning a prescription medication here is problematic please edit to [Tylenol PM]
Yeah, it was you.