Reciprocity

• S-Man
  • 09-21-2012, 03:13 PM
In a personal relationship, partners should expect some level of reciprocity. If one of the partners enjoys receiving oral, that person should be willing provide it for the partner. If a partner enjoys receiving analingual activities, that person should reciprocate as it would only be fair.

What about in business relationships? What amount of reciprocity is expected between the provider and the customer?
The reciprocity would be limited to the provider's menu and what she is comfortable reciprocating....ijs
It depends on what limitations the provider has. A business relationship is different than a personal relationship, and reciprocity revolves around what kind of provider she is and services she offers.
Reciprocity in business, ANY business, is not the same as in personal relationships. If you want a steak, you do not go to Taco Bell and demand steak, correct? Though I hate to treat myself and other ladies as "commodities".. in this context it is important. With so many options out there, finding reciprocity is as simply as finding a like minded provider who is willing to give you the "steak" that you seek.
+1 Cumalot.

Not everyone's activity comfort level is the same. Do your research, meet your match, but don't expect a tongue up your ass just because you did it first.
What the hell is sman getting at?
What the hell is sman getting at? Originally Posted by pyramider
I think he is saying providers should do a better job pretending to like him if they want more of his money.

But I could be wrong.
I thought he just wanted strap-on action ... thanks for the clarification.
The reciprocity would be limited to the provider's menu and what she is comfortable reciprocating....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
YEP
The reciprocity would be limited to the provider's menu and what she is comfortable reciprocating....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
+1
  • S-Man
  • 09-22-2012, 04:34 PM
What the hell is sman getting at? Originally Posted by pyramider
What am I getting at? I was perusing the activities mentioned on several P411 profiles. I noticed a disproportionate number listing DATO and not rimming. I was amused by it. Then again, I have also seen a number mention "Around the World" and not rimming.

I thought he just wanted strap-on action ... thanks for the clarification. Originally Posted by pyramider
If that was true, I'd have posted the thread in Another Realm. :-p
Hell what about DATY and CBJ. Reciprocity is a big, fancy word that some providers don't comprehend and have probably never even heard (or pronounce for that matter) lol!