Slow or what???

I have been a provider since aspd.net was around.. and I don't think it has ever been this slow for me.. I know the prices have gone down figured that would give incentive to have some fun.. ?? I dunno I guess I just sit here and play with myself lol.. Gosh you eccie guys have it easy I need to let some frustration out , Where are my toys ? j/k
Not being able to post current donations in ads probably doesn't help, but more importantly, most clients have less disposable income these days. I read that median income in Ohio, for instance, is at a 27 year low.

Hang in there and good luck, just stay safe no matter what!
These are merely my opinions ... Dallas is oversupplied for the existing demand ... look at the Welcome & Introductions, Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup ... visiting ladies ... new ladies ... ladies returning to the Hobby ... plus all the ladies who make DFW their permanent home ... discounts for regular clients to entice them to return ... ladies who never considered Half Hours and BNGs now adding those to their menus.

I know many gents say that normal economic theory of supply and demand does not hold sway in the Hobby ... yet the evidence is sitting on our faces.

There are cities in Texas where the gents claim they are "starving" for Providers. San Antonio, El Paso, Midland/Odessa and Texarkana come to mind. It takes start up funds to travel, but it is how some of the more experienced ladies are making ends meet.

I don't mean to add to your woes Ms. Jayden, those thoughts are simply how I perceive the situation. I wish you the best.
I will throw in my two sense, I have been a member on here for a while and on the old great aspd mostly as a lurker. Spend most of the time in two hell wholes overseas due to my now old job and enjoyed reading the stories. As a "true" newby in my early 30's it is hard to find a variety of newby friendly providers. I understand the need to be safety and completely respect the lady's choice but as there is more new talent coming in to the hobby and Dallas area then there are great ladies leaving not to mention there is new clients coming in to the hobby world that are constantly being ignored due to be newbies which may speak to the lack of possible appointments.
its slower for me than most , along with feeling the pinch of a bad economy i had an accident and havent been up to par for the past 3 months .I'm hoping the economy picks up by the time all these medical bills pile up or i'll be "slow" for another 3 months LOL
Hang in there baby I'll come play with ya and cute picure
Well, Sweetie,

I've been looking for a third lady for my squirters party coming up. You sound like the perfect candidate.

MF
Ah the motley fool!!!! I read that too!!!
Just one hobbyist's anecdote:

I hobby once a week (unless I am out of town or under the weather). Have done so since I arrived in Dallas several years back. My frequency has not changed at all. I've been a member here since 2010 & was on ASPD (different handle) when that was around.

All of my hobby dollars go to a particular niche - AMPs. Not because I ONLY crave Asian, but frankly, because its easy. Scheduling is not a hassle (I go when I have a woody, not a day b4 I get a woody); there is never an issue of a "no show", and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I retain my privacy/anonymity --- I don't need to turn over my name, employer, DNA sample, or other private info for the privilege of a roll in the hay.

The AMPs I visit seem to continue to do a good business. (at least there always seem to be cars coming/going as I enter/leave them.

My point: Hobby money is still out there. It will always be out there.

Again, just one hobbyists's anecdote/observation.
Just one hobbyist's anecdote:

I hobby once a week (unless I am out of town or under the weather). Have done so since I arrived in Dallas several years back. My frequency has not changed at all. I've been a member here since 2010 & was on ASPD (different handle) when that was around.

All of my hobby dollars go to a particular niche - AMPs. Not because I ONLY crave Asian, but frankly, because its easy. Scheduling is not a hassle (I go when I have a woody, not a day b4 I get a woody); there is never an issue of a "no show", and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I retain my privacy/anonymity --- I don't need to turn over my name, employer, DNA sample, or other private info for the privilege of a roll in the hay.

The AMPs I visit seem to continue to do a good business. (at least there always seem to be cars coming/going as I enter/leave them.

My point: Hobby money is still out there. It will always be out there.

Again, just one hobbyists's anecdote/observation. Originally Posted by regreq
Ditto. My hobbying hasn't slowed down but I go to AMPs about 80% of the time. It seems like every time I go to an indy, I have nothing but problems.
"Ditto. My hobbying hasn't slowed down but I go to AMPs about 80% of the time. It seems like every time I go to an indy, I have nothing but problems."

I am not into AMPS but could not agree any more with the TCB skills out there that make hobbying prohibitive at times. Perhaps the busy providers can be more selective who they see because they have all the business they can handle and then some. Regardless, no disrespect to the OP, but it may also depend on the provider as I find it hard to believe all of the ladies' business is down...be interesting to hear a reply from some ladies who haven't noticed a change in their numbers.
I also like AMP. I do not like going to a notel, so I got my own Motel or Hotel for outcall. Sadly got burn so many time when a provider NC/NS or cancel on short notice. it just so much simpler to go to AMP when ever you want, there are a bunch of them.
its oversaturated seemingly everywhere... those who just started will see a few months of bliss, but it may wane down for them as well.

Good luck ladies and gents!
its oversaturated seemingly everywhere... those who just started will see a few months of bliss, but it may wane down for them as well.

Good luck ladies and gents! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I agree with this 100 percent!

To expand on a lil bit further, the providers that come on board and get always first time clients, get them due to the fact that they are the "flavor of the month" and most of those guys will see another newbie provider next time as they tend to lurk in the Welcome Wagon for whatever their reasoning is. WALDT, but if those guys are not solely looking for that piece of ass, getting a review discount, just checking out the "newbie", ect. Can you make a great first impression, then there is no reason why you should not have a regular client, albeit on his regular schedule.

So, it stands to reason to continue to build up your clientele by doing what the client likes, within your own comfortable limits of course. As far as the OP goes, I read your reviews and with your looks, you should have no problem in keeping and maintaining a client base.
You need a marketing strategy. It's simple:
  1. Understand the market and which market segment you want to go after,
  2. Understand you customers in that market segment and what they want,
  3. Understand your competition and understand their strength & weakness,
  4. Understand your own strength and weakness and adjust as required,
  5. Learn how to lure new customers,
  6. Learn how to steal customers from your competition... i know, it's not nice
  7. Learn what keeps your customers, especially the loyal ones, happy and wanting to come back. Never give them a reason to go to your competition....... Airlines keep their loyal customers coming back via Frequent Flyer Programs.
  8. .......and most important, Learn how to stimulate demand for your services, how to lower your cost, and learn how to manage your pricing. One size fits all when it comes to pricing is not a good business model.
This is a business. Treat it that way and you will be successful during good times and bad times. Ladies, I am an engineer, but know what marketing and growing a business is all about. I am available for seminars and welling to barter LOL... one of those days I will publish a "how to be a successful provider" hand book.

... and by the way, I am hobbying more than ever. I keep a ballance between my favorites and new ones I want to see. I am a loyal customer & friend to girls who show me that they value my return visits.

Good luck.