Did your Valentines Day turn out to be everything you wanted?

Ok, every year I want to ask this, and refrain! But, this year I'm going for it!

How many of you guys (or gals) took the time and chased down the required Valentines Day card, candy box and flowers... only to be dissappointed and not get the reward you were expecting ie...nookie bj dinner etc?

I am a notorious non-celebrator of Valentines Day and always chose to go out to dinner the day after when it was quiet...so I will probably be labeled an offender and I am willing to own it.

I spent my valentines with a glass of red wine, lying in bed with my boxer pup...Until said boxer stuck his tongue in my wine glass, at which point we were done with our wine and our evening. lol

So...tell me your tales of woe...I am here for you lol!
I spent it alone yesterday but I did call my mom and wish her a happy valentines day.

I went out and paid my phone bill and on the way home I stopped at subway for a sweet onion chicken teriaki sub
Oh! A moms boy I love those! If I guy is good to his mom hes a good egg! I want my sub without the onions! lol
  • LynnT
  • 02-15-2011, 03:10 PM
I had a very good one and got extra goodies from clients. It was sweet.
I wasn't working so I spent the evening with Mom. We had a nice Italian dinner and then saw Adam Sandler's new movie "Just Go With It". We had a nice time. I also want to thank the few folks who sent me Valentine wishes via the internet. That was sweet.
Yeah it was. I had made up with my ATF after a misunderstanding and only thing i'm missing is the make up sex
Bought flowers for SO, my daughter and then bought gifts for 3 other ladies in my life and got 3 hugs and a couple of kisses and then went home and sat in my recliner by myself and watched tv.
So did it wind up like I wanted ..no..but look at all the joy and love I spread with the $ 300 it cost me for valentines day. lol
takeaway and an early night with Mr Bunny, what more could I have asked for
I had a couple of special clients in Memphis...got some goodies and got some "goodies"...lol

Yummmmmy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • anita
  • 02-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Valentine's day is a lame excuse to offer cheap chocolate. If you like/love someone you could offer them anything any day and be romantic any day as well.
But yes, valetine's day was great .
I especially love the day after...half price candy...lol
  • FK
  • 02-16-2011, 09:28 PM
I ended up having a good one. A great regular invited me over to share a 10 yr old bottle of Scotch. We did our meeting, had our fun, and sipped on scotch and water and chatted for a bit afterwards! He's a good guy! The scotch was real good too!
cool scarlett!
I'll have my Valentines a little bit later this year.
i had a good valentines day

walked on the beach at night

got a nice massage

i wont do a review though

it was nice.....

I was left smiling for sure.