Just the Facts

Just the Facts

The following is based on a true story. The names have not been changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty. If there are under-age reviewers, get out now, if you are offended, get over it. It is a funny true-life story and nothing else.

While out the Doctor's office yesterday, I had my blood drawn. Been there, done that. I had a pretty nurse do this, and thought we were getting along great, it was Honey this, Honey that, OK by me. She checked my left arm, thumping it, the way they do, and decided to do the right arm instead. Again, thumping the right arm even more, found what she was looking for. She stated "I knew if I played with it, it would pop up". Well, sometimes silence is golden, as I had many thoughts, yet remained silent, really didn't want to embarrass her even more. The second thing I found funny was the lapse of time between her saying this and the time she realized what she had said. Funny! She, in an apologetic manner, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." Sorry, hell, you made my day. We laughed, and had a quick smoke - just joking don't smoke!
As with most things, if you play with it there will be a response.