richPrick asking for BBFS

HIS NAME FITS HIM WELL THE PRICK PART BEING RUDE IN THE CHATROOM ASKING EVERY PROVIDER IF WE DO BBFS AND ASKING WHY
Not an alert! If rudeness were a threat to the community, there would be no community.
  • ztonk
  • 12-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Moving to Coed as this is not an alert.

ztonk
You'll find plenty of RichPricks in the hobby. Often the same few banned people resurfacing under different names looking to get a rise out of people just like this one got out of you. Getting you to react is their actual turn on. In that sense you just gave him a freebie.

Thinks of Alerts as 911. You call because there has either been a crime commited or there is the real presence of danger or potential danger to yourself and/or others.

You don't call 911 because someone is behaving like a moron otherwise you lose credibility.

Think of the mods as the mafia. When the cops can't do anything you can always turn to those guys to fix it. They love eliminating morons who will then resurface under a different name anyway. The cycle continues so it's just best to block them when they do show up.
Hmmm....did all the king's horses and all the king's men do their job properly?
Be glad when a guy is an asshole online. That way, you can cross him off your list without having to deal with him in person.

We call these "self posted alerts."
  • Toyz
  • 12-24-2014, 04:22 PM
HIS NAME FITS HIM WELL THE PRICK PART BEING RUDE IN THE CHATROOM ASKING EVERY PROVIDER IF WE DO BBFS AND ASKING WHY Originally Posted by sexy booty
DID YOU ANSWER HIS QUESTION?
Be glad when a guy is an asshole online. That way, you can cross him off your list without having to deal with him in person.

We call these "self posted alerts." Originally Posted by GneissGuy
+1 Best screening tool ever!
I find it very ironic that Sexylatinabooty of all people is posting such an alert, from my personal experience. Anyhow, I visited her previously, and had a great time.
it is now sexy booty and it is the same person

if a moose knukle like that lol meaning hes ugly for asking such question

also I will make a note ok it instead of letting it go by

I will ignore guys without no respect

if nice guys come in contact with me they are treated with respect same way I want be treated
Just to clarify something Sexy Booty do you remember ever having a session with Priest Beast as he is stating?

I find it very ironic that Sexylatinabooty of all people is posting such an alert, from my personal experience. Anyhow, I visited her previously, and had a great time. Originally Posted by Priest Beast
lol
Slb loves the Humpty dance.
Slb loves the Humpty dance. Originally Posted by Priest Beast
Is that an alert in itself? LOL
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2014, 04:28 PM
Is that an alert in itself? LOL Originally Posted by FS_ITC