Holiday gifts

A question for the hobbyists: have you ever bought something for an ATF only to have your SO find it?

A good friend of mine brought me a gift and said that it was the second one that he had bought because his wife discovered the first one, and really, who else was he buying something from VS for? Lol

Has this happened to anyone else? Any funny stories?
Was your good friend's SO the same size as you? I can imagine it would be a little hard to explain if the ensemble turns out to be several sizes more voluptuous!
  • Toyz
  • 12-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Was your good friend's SO the same size as you? I can imagine it would be a little hard to explain if the ensemble turns out to be several sizes more voluptuous! Originally Posted by vincentprice
"Honey, I thought it said XXXL not XS...I'll take it back the day after Christmas and get you some red frilly panties in female Shrek size"...
i gave mine a nice pair of crotchless VS panties ,and some good dick
she called me an asshole ,and said they were both too small
Was your good friend's SO the same size as you? I can imagine it would be a little hard to explain if the ensemble turns out to be several sizes more voluptuous! Originally Posted by vincentprice
It was a new fragrance and a gift card
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2014, 09:33 AM
It was a new fragrance and a gift card Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That could be a fart & a starbucks card for $10...could you be more explicit?
That could be a fart & a starbucks card for $10...could you be more explicit? Originally Posted by Toyz
LMAO! It was a VS fragrance and a VS gift card
That could be a fart & a starbucks card for $10...could you be more explicit? Originally Posted by Toyz
Great now Nikki White knows what I got her for the holiday.
Great now Nikki White knows what I got her for the holiday. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I thought we were summoning spirits with my ass for xmas but ill take the card... save the fart for a cold evening please
Holy shit how did he explain his way out of that one?!
No...