Do providers ever get...

noise complaints when offering incall in hotels?
I was recently at a seminar and the lecturer had misspoken a few times and had lost his train of thought. He apologized and had gone on to explain that he had little sleep the night before due to noise from the adjacent room. He went on to say that never heard anything like it.... a women moaning 3 times an hour all through the night and the headboard seemed to come through the wall.
He complained to the hotel staff in the morning.
All I kept thinking- that was definitely a provider, and shit I was staying in the same hotel. Good thing I was behaving that weekend.
I've worried about the same thing, myself. Being too vocal or too animated could be very embarrassing, especially during the hours when people tend to be in their rooms.
Televisions are great background noise diversions...It's paranoia to care....

Besides it's a hotel people can complain all they want everyone pays for a room and its to an extent a public arena, they have to put up with it cause its a communal setting to a degree...people have sex in them all the time...its not just people hobbying...It's people on vacations....People on Honeymoons or get aways from the kids...Or people having affairs...or people like Howard Huges with enough money to live in hotels instead of buying homes to evade taxes (loop hole)...They all have/had sex in hotels...Are their complaints sure...but what is anyone really gonna do about it? Ever live in an apt complex? Same thing...You deal with it, ignor it or move on...
  • Chloe
  • 05-17-2011, 11:06 PM
I am a very expressive girl and I have NEVER had complaints or problems in hotels ever. But I do worry! I play the music loud or the tv high
Music is a great cover, but the TV is nothing but noise and a terrible distraction.

A lot of noise coming from a room for a one-time encounter is one thing, but when someone is doing incall and the noise is there several times throughout the day, maybe for a couple of days in a row, people can complain, the management can become suspicious, housekeeping's attention can be drawn to the room, and at some point, something very unfortunate could happen to the people in that room.
In cheap motels, sometimes the headboard banging against the wall can be quite noisy.
In cheap motels, sometimes the headboard banging against the wall can be quite noisy. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
It's her fault:
  • Doove
  • 05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
It's her fault: Originally Posted by jokacz
Quit trying to ingratiate yourself.
*Giggle* I can get loud, I am multiorgasmic too, sometimes I even like to talk dirty *Blushing*
I make sure that I have music on and I make sure I get a suite, they have more room and are further away from other people.
I am multiorgasmic too, Originally Posted by Lexxxy
That is an understatement.
*Giggle* I can get loud, I am multiorgasmic too, sometimes I even like to talk dirty *Blushing*
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
ok you really live in Greece ny and are about 50 years old and I see you every weekend. as you live with in walking range of me. come on tell the truth I tickled your feet last weekend when in rcg to make to spin to cw.

side note I want to like nikki's dirty feet.
unaccompanied guy knocks on your door to tell you guys to quiet it down or he is calling security. your lady friend [lets say she has the quality of looks of a chloe, naughty nikki or gabrielle] is in a state of undress tell the guy we aint gonna quiet it down but you are welcome to join the fun. does the guy join in, call security, politely decline and leave you to your fun. do you, assuming the other guy accepts invitation, accept it and have fun, ask him for half the fee, tell the provider hey this is my time.
unaccompanied guy knocks on your door to tell you guys to quiet it down or he is calling security. your lady friend [lets say she has the quality of looks of a chloe, naughty nikki or gabrielle] is in a state of undress tell the guy we aint gonna quiet it down but you are welcome to join the fun. does the guy join in, call security, politely decline and leave you to your fun. do you, assuming the other guy accepts invitation, accept it and have fun, ask him for half the fee, tell the provider hey this is my time. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Maybe I need a part-time job working hotel security...
I don't think it's a big deal on a single occasion but if a provider frequents a certain incall and they're multiple complaints- Does it raise suspicion?
One of the reasons I generally prefer outcall when I travel.
  • m2244
  • 05-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Chloe I second your statement I have never had a complaint either....I do play music at a high enough volume to "cover" me as well
I think music is key I have never had complaints either.