Bridgette - License to print money?

Over 2600 hits on this review. No one else even comes close. And she has a problem?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=226174
KosherCowboy's reveiw of SallySue has 3905 but that was posted 01/01/2010

her other review Review: Bridgette - STAY AWAY!! has 1336. And she has two Alerts threads posted about her. Both few posts. Many posts from folks that do not post a lot. So are lurkers looking to stay safe, or cheap riskah'???
Second place goes to the bareback thread with over 1600 hits. Ouch.
If you click views in indy reviews(to see in order of veiws). You need over 3000 to be on that page when listed by number of views.

edit: mmmm my best indy on page 7 (1608). my best over all in other reviews (2125)
If you click views in indy reviews(to see in order of veiws). You need over 3000 to be on that page when listed by number of views. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I stand corrected. But this review is only 3 weeks old. Lots of pent up demand out there.
I stand corrected. But this review is only 3 weeks old. Lots of pent up demand out there. Originally Posted by jokacz
And for someone who is a crook?
but she is on that first page if looking by number of views mid page(3854) with
Review: Bridgette, Now I see what the fuss is about...
by mps0813
Point being, why go to cash and dash when you could write your own ticket on the up and up? Write it off to immaturity? Maybe just not born to hook.
Wow Looking at things by way of view numbers is very telling, Hunters ad in weekend line up is top of bottom 1/3 of page one at 498(05/29/2011). Number one by rocvixens (736 on 05/21/2011).
edit: #1 in provider ad's Classy Kimberly 998 (12/28/2010)

Doing that in coed, mmmm I started a locked thread in coed that made it 1st page. Sad!!!!!! but wow for gang bang. only beat out by the very first roll call

edit: "nothing" in sandbox is a run away with 7327. But after that it is telling of some things. ( nita started a run on and on and on thread in sand box mmmm smart girl )

Providers thinking that ECCIE is not a market tool. Need to re-look. And how to post and start a thread. A good title seems to help for ad's.

Then I wounder how many look as the number seems high for views for a thread.